Do we have to wait WoG v359 until summer???

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Khadras
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Do we have to wait WoG v359 until summer???

Unread postby Khadras » 12 Mar 2006, 19:07

Please somebody tell us how much time we have to wait until WoG359 appears? :( At least in month! They promis that a multiplayer version of WoG358f to be released, but nothing. :( Do we have to wait for a loooong time, or just they are playing with us? :mad:

Need urgent answer!
Thanks!
WoG is the BEST! (without annoying BUGS)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Do we have to wait WoG v359 until summer???

Unread postby Pol » 12 Mar 2006, 20:35

What do you mean with multiplayer version of WoG 3.58f? WoG is already capable of multiplayer and here also exists its tournament version.

Become a tester to see latest (ok, almost latest) testing versions.... join here. (Wait for approval, it should be fast.)

I don't know when this last version of WoG will came out, but we are working on that..... :yummy:
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Beholder
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Beholder » 12 Mar 2006, 22:12

I think he rather meant a multiplayer without many irritating bugs...
So you`ll have to wait for that. For how long? Well the answer is simple and as allways: it`s done when it`s done.
It`s hard to predict the next release date for any wog version, because you have to remember that first of all wog is done for free, so people do it when they have time. And with that many things may happen. Some people have lots of work, others have to spend a lot time on studying, so it`s hard to predict how much free time anyone would have.
So basiclly, wog takes time and it`s hard to say how much time we have, and there are also some random events that spill the thing :/
I also used to hate to wait for new wog....

I think that during the summer most people will have more free time, so it`s the time when the works will speed up. When will they end, only time will tell...
Beholder

Khadras
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Do we have to wait WoG v359 until summer???

Unread postby Khadras » 14 Mar 2006, 17:16

Pol wrote:What do you mean with multiplayer version of WoG 3.58f? WoG is already capable of multiplayer and here also exists its tournament version.

Become a tester to see latest (ok, almost latest) testing versions.... join here. (Wait for approval, it should be fast.)

I don't know when this last version of WoG will came out, but we are working on that..... :yummy:
A WoG member said that a team working on a multiplayer version of WoG 358f without bugs and will become available befor WoG 359 appears. I suppose Slava said that in an interview. So i wait and nothing.
WoG is the BEST! (without annoying BUGS)

Return to “Wake of Gods”