New Creatures Archive

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
-GnollKing-
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

New Creatures Archive

Unread postby -GnollKing- » 25 May 2010, 13:46

New Creatures Archive is a website, where you can download new creature defs made by Heroes 3 fans.

http://creaturearchive.ucoz.com/

If you have some creatures, you can send them to me to my email (found on the main page of the site), or registering to the site, and sending me a private message. Or then you could post a link here in this thread. The old site by Mitabrin has probably came to it's end, so I decided to make a new one. We hope this one will grow to as big and as awesome as the earlier one, and perhaps even bigger :) .

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 26 May 2010, 01:03

I think it's great to have this site GK. May I suggest you also offer "Faction" packets along with individual creatures. And another suggestion as if that were'nt enough. Make them all .wog files, so that some of us technically challenged people can play them without downloading a million programs to play them. Thanks again, Gk.

-GnollKing-
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby -GnollKing- » 26 May 2010, 14:45

ByteBandit wrote:May I suggest you also offer "Faction" packets along with individual creatures.
I thought about that, and I think I'll do that (when I get some more creatures).
ByteBandit wrote:Make them all .wog files, so that some of us technically challenged people can play them without downloading a million programs to play them.
All? That would require a lot of work.. And some people would like to replace different creatures than other people.. So, I don't think it's a good idea. But I maybe could come up with some solution, for an example I could make a guide to the site, about how to replace the creatures.

-GnollKing-
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby -GnollKing- » 29 May 2010, 13:06

And here is the guide to replace creatures with new ones :) .

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 11 Jun 2010, 14:25

I want to ask about those creatures in the "Commanders" pack (World of Warcraft (8)), can I replace some of them with other (existing) Commander? Will the Commander's option be screwed up or it will be no problem?

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 17 Jun 2010, 22:54

I replaced one of the WoG commander creatures, but the unit's attack is always a ranged attack. Is there any way I could make the unit a melee only?

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 17 Jun 2010, 23:40

Right-click on "defend" icon to switch between melee and ranged.

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 21 Jul 2010, 23:48

I really love this site!! Between this site and Packa, I've replaced close to 70 creatures in HoMM3 alone.

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 22 Jul 2010, 01:09

And now you can replace them in 2 clicks only. :devil:

DEFka thread and download link

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 26 Jul 2010, 20:49

ByteBandit wrote:I really love this site!! Between this site and Packa, I've replaced close to 70 creatures in HoMM3 alone.
Can you post a link to "Packa"?

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 26 Jul 2010, 21:26

Sure can ...... tons of defs here!

http://packa.ucoz.ru/forum/61-0-1

But Gnoll King is just getting started and he's off to a good start! His seems to be more current quicker.

Both highly recommended.

-GnollKing-
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby -GnollKing- » 03 Aug 2010, 12:46

Thanks, but my computer broke down a few days ago and it'll probably take some time before I get a new one and can continue working on the site and WoG.

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 03 Aug 2010, 16:30

That's a pity. Going to your site was like waking up Christmas morning. Hope you get a comp soon so you can put more creatures up again. It's a good site.

Return to “Wake of Gods”