WoG Archives

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

WoG Archives

Unread postby ByteBandit » 25 Oct 2009, 00:36

We have combined WoG Archive II with WoG Archive I to make it simpler for those who hate registering on multiple Yahoo sites. WoG Archive II is, as a result, no longer. You can now find everything on one site! WoG Archive I is now, simply, WoG Map Archives. The old address for WoG Archive I will take you to the newly completed site now.

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 25 Oct 2009, 10:14

Could you perhaps add the link to the archive? It's been so longs since I've been there that I don't remember it anymore (I'm pretty sure I could find it in my mails, but I guess it would be more convenient for everyone if we would have it here, considering the topic subject). ;)
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Oct 2009, 10:28

Zamolxis wrote:Could you perhaps add the link to the archive? It's been so longs since I've been there that I don't remember it anymore (I'm pretty sure I could find it in my mails, but I guess it would be more convenient for everyone if we would have it here, considering the topic subject). ;)
There you go. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

MattII
Demon
Demon

Unread postby MattII » 26 Oct 2009, 20:22

I didn't even know it existed before, but good stuff. When are they going to get around to combining the sites (the CH one and the Gamespy one)?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Oct 2009, 21:12

MattII wrote:I didn't even know it existed before, but good stuff. When are they going to get around to combining the sites (the CH one and the Gamespy one)?
That's a one dollar million question boy! :D
(But it will happen in the future, that's a certain. :P )
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Wake of Gods”