WOG 3.59 Oficial Topic

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 30 Sep 2009, 13:36

parcaleste wrote:Meaning it will, like, never trigger for the player, but the AI will struck with it every 2 of 5 hits. No thanks.
How come? I thought the AI doesn't cheat like that... If it's 5%, it should be 5% for the AI as well.

Beholder
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Beholder » 30 Sep 2009, 18:09

GreatEmerald wrote:
parcaleste wrote:Meaning it will, like, never trigger for the player, but the AI will struck with it every 2 of 5 hits. No thanks.
How come? I thought the AI doesn't cheat like that... If it's 5%, it should be 5% for the AI as well.
Theoretically... ;) pracitcally you can always see that the AI has more luck but I doubt it has something to do with cheating. Call it one of Murphy Laws ;)
Beholder

Corwin*
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Corwin* » 02 Oct 2009, 09:59

2 parcaleste
but what is in the "Cave of Fear"?
it is dwelling of 5-level unit - Amt\Ammut
I mean, hope your explanation is not the obvious "water for the camels"
Of course not. Water for Elephants :D

Water Wheel - makes it possible to hire some additional number of bastion units for your choice.
Idol - +1 any primary skill for your choice.
Healers guild - aid tent
Gold warehouse - +500\day
Simoom - reduce speed of castle attackers.
About @Cambrey's question, I think he meant about any specific race heroes.
May be.
Other thing - isn't it a bit too overpowered for the lvl 1 & 2 units to can paralyze the enemy troops?
It is just casual effects from other unit's templates, we still didn't edit any abilities when did this clip. All really abilities of units I will post latter.
Great, where do I post requests smile?
Right here :)
How about I set a trac on assebla where everyone could add their bugs/wishlists for ERM and WOG in general?
We have something like that, but still must work on that to make more useful and regular.

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 03 Oct 2009, 11:55

Corwin* wrote:Image
Hahaha, funny :D (in a good way).Can you post and how the other fellows will look like?
Corwin* wrote:Water Wheel - makes it possible to hire some additional number of bastion units for your choice.
Healers guild - aid tent
Don't you think these castle bonuses are a bit too much? I mean, will you "tweak" and the other castles a bit in addition?

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 03 Oct 2009, 12:56

parcaleste wrote:
Corwin* wrote:Water Wheel - makes it possible to hire some additional number of bastion units for your choice.
Healers guild - aid tent
Don't you think these castle bonuses are a bit too much? I mean, will you "tweak" and the other castles a bit in addition?
It isn't too bad:
water wheel: All towns have horde buildings, some more than 1
Idol: many towns have a stat boost site. This one is a little stronger, since you can choose.
Healer's guild: an improvement to the blacksmith
gold warehouse: this is nothing compared to the dwarven treasury
Simoom: many towns have an in-battle bonus for the defender (luck bonus/penalty, extra morale, etc.)

I think that these can be balanced nicely. for example, if the water wheel only allows a small number of creatures (say 1/2 week's base growth), then it is weaker than, the dungeon portal of summoning.

Return to “Wake of Gods”