I need advice or maybe download link (PLS)

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
thezerg
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

I need advice or maybe download link (PLS)

Unread postby thezerg » 09 Aug 2009, 15:51

I search everywhere and i downloaded like 10 different wog since now. Even the latest from official page. I never modiffied nothing in wog options, the only thing i put is "lvl 7 monsters upgrade to lvl 8".

The PROBLEM is that every time i try to play in TCP/IP with other human opponent, when we fight our game is desyncronising and crash (neeither of us cant do nothing).

I hear about activating or deactivating scripts, but i dont know what to do.

Anyone can pls give me a link to a working multiplayer human vs human battles WOG or any advice what to do to make it work?
Maybe if u got this working version u can pack it and upload somewhere? (Rapidshare, etc)

Thanks in advance.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 10 Aug 2009, 17:30

There exists WoG TE > Tournament Edition which is pretweaked. Also every scritps is having written in itself if it's recommended for multiplayer or not. You can enable/disable scripts from map selection screen by a clicking on the wogify title in the upper right corner.

Also you will be needing this DirectX library as well as your game mate.

Edit:

[q=""]And you may also go and check if you have allowed right ports, port forwarding or triggering rules > (In a notoriously famous thread "How can I solve my online-gaming problems exactly?" Cared by not a less famous Angelito. Or you may simply try to play through Hamachi.)[/q]
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Vlaad II
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Vlaad II » 10 Aug 2009, 18:06

I've never had much luck playing WoG in multiplayer, but here's an old read-me file (@Pol, is this list still accurate?):

WoG MP Script Compatibility August 25, 2004

The following combat scripts should be fully compatible with network human-to-human battles. If you encounter synchronization errors or other network-specific combat errors with these scripts enabled, please inform us with full details.

Note: non-combat scripts and combat scripts that only involve neutral units aren't listed as these will never be part of a network human-to-human battle anyway, so anything not listed in this document should be considered fully compatible.

NETWORK BATTLE COMPATIBLE SCRIPTS

script01.erm - Map Rules
script03.erm - Secondary Skills Boost
script41.erm - Battle Extender (not technically a combat script since it just changes base
creature stats for the entire game)
script44.erm - Emerald Tower (the ability and stat changes should work in all battles)
script46.erm - Berserker Flies
script48.erm - Enhanced Secondary Skills
script54.erm - Enhanced War Machines I
script60.erm - Forgotten Shrine
script64.erm - Tobyn's Scripts (First Aid II, Warfare)
script68.erm - New Battlefields
script73.erm - Enhanced War Machines III

The following scripts are currently disabled for network human-to-human battles but will continue to work in an MP game for other types of battles. Fully-network compatible updated versions of these scripts will be released if and when they're ready.

NETWORK BATTLE DISABLED SCRIPTS

script06.erm - Hourglass of Asmodeus
script17.erm - Potion Fountains
script29.erm - Chest (poison from trapped chests)
script34.erm - Cards of Prophecy
script39.erm - Hero Specialization Boost
script42.erm - Garrisons
script49.erm - Henchmen
script50.erm - Enhanced Monsters
script51.erm - Enhanced Commanders
script55.erm - Enhanced War Machines II
script56.erm - Metamorphs
script59.erm - Piercing Shot
script61.erm - Protection from the Elements
script62.erm - Split Decision
script71.erm - Enhanced Artifacts
Cartographer - maps and mapmaking

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 10 Aug 2009, 19:27

It should be but I'm lacking the actual information either. Anyway I'm not aware of any dramatical changes (to the worse) going with the Script Update(2), things should be only better. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Wake of Gods”