Publisher: Ubisoft, backed by Tencent
Developer: Durpalm, Playcrab
Released: 2017 for China, then New Zealand, Philippenes and at 25 November 2019 have been finally released Worldwide. All version are different, being customized for local audience.
Platform: Android &iOS (Mobile only)
Can be linked with: Google, FB, Apple
Homepage: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/migh ... -of-chaos/
Music: Reusing classic music from Heroes III. and some others.
Installed game size: Android have around 2GB
Factions: Heaven, Inferno, Stronghold, Tower, Rampart, Necropolis, Conflux for now. Fortress and Dungeon were spotted already.
This is all-round game. Main part is to following campaign, however after while you need to advance a few levels between each scenario. So your are given some spare time to build up your army and heroes. And peek up heroes lore.
The online part is strong, the RPG part is definitively lighter.
You are supreme general and resource manager of your units. So it's your fate to ensure that they are maxed up, you have powerful artifact and you can build the best formation for any ongoing battle. And that's what about that is. Formations.
There are five type of units:
Attacker - actively goes for Defenders to reduce their defense
Defender - defend, very usable to protect your ranged or casting units
Ranged - shooting from great distance, the most powerful are Air Elementals and Titans
Caster - assist in spell casting, also shooters
Cavalry - ignore defenders or attackers and aims to ranged and caster units
- You can have each unit or hero only once. The same limitation doesn't apply for AI or Duel of Heroes.
- You can get units from scenarios or from summoning, however most often you will get just tokens. You can use first batch to assemble your unit and all additional for evolving it. This is strongest factor to upgrade.
- Your level is based on the overall score of your formation. Therefore if you upgrade just these 8 units and leading hero, you advance faster. But lose all versatility. However each experience battle counts directly, when you get it.
- Devil is a crucial unit for looting Dwarven Treasury.
- Strom Elemental is a key unit for ransacking Crypt. As it's faster ranged unit.
- Game is divided to several mods. And in playing style keeps no similarity to the Heroes III., which are referred as cannon.
- Ubisoft applied Full-Namelogy, ie 90% of names are from Heroes III but it's only about similarity.
- Barracks allows you to buy tokens from materials harvested in your Dockyards.
- Trials of Angels provides you will skill potions.
- Dwarven Treasurey with gold
- Crypt with experience
- Duel of Champions with "drops" for buying artifacts
- Arena with diamonds
- Apart from Underground, where each battle cost twice the speed and campaign, there's also Guild map.
- On guild map you can explore freely, everything works in a week cycles. So even artifacts here are only for one week.
- Boss monsters are meant to be beaten by a whole guild. Reward here is for everyone.
- In Underground here you can sit on some diamonds.
- Don't forget missions, Quartermaster is very helpful - daily adds speed and selected resources (tokens, resources, )
- So far max campaign is 18 and no maps for treasure hunting were released.
- There's also In-Castle campaign, which can be quickwalked.
- Each day you should start with free summoning in Altair (Silver+Gold), free Astrologer and SignIn Tab. There may be additional free actions, take a look!
- In Guild there are many great things which you can get for free and in which you should invest. L9 provides you with Yog in your shop.
To Be Continued..