Unit Splash Screens by Factions

Rise to the challenge, forge your legacy! And live in the shadows of Heroes III. familiar names but not gameplay. Not recommended for poets, conservatives, perfectionists and people not having passion and daily time to waste.
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unit Splash Screens by Factions

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Jan 2020, 00:41

This is a list of units classified by factions which their respective splash screens. Yes, tits, tits everywhere. But Stronghold – sort of surprised they didn't make ogre into an ogre shamaness with tits so big they would have moons around it.

CASTLE

P.S.: I still don't own an angel, so I couldn't use the same sort of splash screen there.
Known upgrade: Swordsman to Iron Crusader through hero Catherine.

NECROPOLIS

P.S.: missing Lich and Black Knight.
Known upgrade: Black Knight to Death Knight through hero Lord Haart.

STRONGHOLD

P.S.: missing Behemoth.
Known upgrade: Roc to Stormbringer through hero Shiva

CONFLUX

P.S.: missing Earth Elemental and Psychic Elemental.
Known upgrade: Psychic Elemental to Magic Elemental through hero Monere
Firebird has some power added through hero Luna
Last edited by Panda Tar on 15 Jan 2020, 18:31, edited 5 times in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

BB Shockwave
Conscript
Conscript

Re: Unit Splash Screens by Factions

Unread postby BB Shockwave » 19 Jan 2020, 00:28

Thanks! Saves me the effort to take the screencaps!
And LOL indeed, I guess they realized a "Death By Snu-Snu" Ogress would not appeal to their target audience.
Honestly I expect Gnolls and Lizardmen will be R63ed too to be anime style sexy human girls with dog ears and lizard tails, LOL.
Btw, Stronghold looks so... same-y. HOMMIII used different hair, armor and skin color for the Goblins, Orcs and Ogres, here they all look interchangeable.
And I noticed they listed the HOMMII Pikeman as if he was from M&MIV... And oddly listed the M&MVIII Roc before the HOMMIII Roc, despite that game coming after the Heroes game.

By the way, I have a screencap of the Angel and Wood Elf evolution (who indeed, grew boobs :wall: ).
Last edited by BB Shockwave on 19 Jan 2020, 00:45, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Era of Chaos”