Might & Magic: Era of Chaos

Rise to the challenge, forge your legacy! And live in the shadows of Heroes III. familiar names but not gameplay. Not recommended for poets, conservatives, perfectionists and people not having passion and daily time to waste.
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos

Postby Panda Tar » Jul 22 2020, 18:48

I got fed up with the shower of buy this and buy that springing all around. And my guild was 1st, with the top players as well. But they did not demand anyone to keep playing, however they asked people not to be inactive for more than 2 days.

Anyway, chariots, chariots. Moving on. It's actually good not having anything to play on the phone. At least I read, then.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Postby wimfrits » Jul 23 2020, 8:17

You only realize the amount of attention a game demands once you stop playing :)
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Postby Panda Tar » Jul 23 2020, 11:16

Kudos, wims! :-D

Yeah, that's exactly that. It becomes a little concern in the corner of our minds which shouldn't really take hold, but it does eventually. Then, it becomes a chore. Regardless, I am now playing Dead Cells on my notebook, trying to do dunno-what, because the game seems kind of endless and pretty hard.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Postby Pol » Jul 23 2020, 14:17

Just to note, EoC is more time demanding than CQ and also less forgiving when you skip a few days. Whereas in CQ it doesn't matter in EoC you will lost rank ( ..if you care about it, that is.).
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Era of Chaos”