Heroes 6 - Haven facton-battles won and lost

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Heroes 6 - Haven facton-battles won and lost

Unread postby saugeen123 » 24 Sep 2017, 13:49

It has been some time since I have played heroes 6. But some changes have been made to this mission because when I just getting to build my Army. Because I am getting attacked by Al much stronger than me. Too strong this early in the mission.
I have played Heroes 6 some time ago and I decided to play it again

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Heroes 6 - Haven facton-battles won and lost

Unread postby Pol » 24 Sep 2017, 17:46

Hmm, there were many patches - so that could be. Never feel need to replay it after initial launch - and at that moment there I didn't encounter any problems.

Practically, either reload the save game or use some cheat trainer, this one might work.

It also could be that you accidentally pulled some trigger, like passing over point or accumulating resources/creatures. However it can be moot trying to find it, certainly without cheater you have no chance.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Re: Heroes 6 - Haven facton-battles won and lost

Unread postby cjlee » 26 Sep 2017, 05:11

I'm amazed that there is even one person in the world who is still playing Heroes 6.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”