Cannot log in with facebook

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Cannot log in with facebook

Unread postby the beavers1 » 02 Mar 2022, 09:08

Hello all, been about 4 years since i last played, but was thinking about getting back into it. Problem is, while i can log in with google, i cannot seem to log in with facebook which i believe is linked to my old account that i put a decent amount of progress into. Seems to be difficult finding any updated information on the facebook side of things. The button for linking with facebook just doesnt seem to exist when i launch the app and click on the avatar.
"Rot in Hell You Penny Pinching Miser!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Cannot log in with facebook

Unread postby Pol » 02 Mar 2022, 10:27

Hello,
I'm afraid that FB support was disabled. :(

Otherwise we are in two leagues right now, Xeen usually at R13 and M&M as training guild usually at R33.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 02 Mar 2022, 11:35

Pol wrote: 02 Mar 2022, 10:27 Hello,
I'm afraid that FB support was disabled. :(

Otherwise we are in two leagues right now, Xeen usually at R13 and M&M as training guild usually at R33.
I suppose that means i can only hope they respond yo my email and have an answer, but eith there being no news or update in 3 years, i wonder if i should worry about investing time in the game, im afraid they could drop the games servers at any time.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 02 Mar 2022, 11:52

So far, the game last. Support still works, when it comes to simle requests. And there are no updates whatsoever.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 04 Mar 2022, 02:31

I got a hold of support and got my account back, and relinked to google. finally can play, game takes some time to level up and gather materials. Glad i dont have to do that from scratch! Thanks for the reply.

Return to “Creature Quest”