I think we can list the idea, discuss, then update this first post with the debated ideas in bold. I'll leave a space here for the list, where GREEN subjects are things we'd like to implement/add and RED are things we'd like to change/fix:
- COMMAND | WAR SHOUT: exclusive for Guild Leader, sent to all allies to strategize an action, call to arms, for defense and whatnot. It creates a small trumpet icon on the screen with high priority (meaning it'll be visible on regular menus).
- COMMAND | REPOSITION ARMY: exclusive for Guild Leader, enabled only before War starts, allows reposition of troops from buildings.
- CHAT FEATURE| MENTION ALERT: a player can filter messages to check whenever he/she was mentioned in the guild chat.
- FEATURE | ARMY READY ICON: when starting the game, a small icon on the Guild Wars icon shows when you have troops available and at least 1 galleon to carry them. Similar to the mechanism of knowing whether we have upgrades available and affordable in our Kingdom.
- FEATURE | Not only officers and leaders, but all members of the guild are able to see shard costs of buildings, as they might know better keeping track of achievements and provide assistance.
- DAILY REWARD | Create an army for Guild Wars: reward with 5 diamonds.
- ACHIEVEMENTS | Place army to defend a building in Guid Wars | Accumulate a total damage on enemy buildings in a single Guild War greater than <<Damage>> | Assemble an army worth of <<STR>> | Single Time Achievement: Assemble an army with all bonuses at 100%
- At the end of the war, show an option for the player if one wants all armies dismissed or keep them as they are.
- Troops and galleons refreshes at the same time daily, instead of giving a 24h cooldown when the refresh command is issued. Diamond costs regarding time left for default refreshing decrease accordingly.
- BUG | Sometimes buying galleons for ally won't deduce diamonds, then it'll only show an animation. For now, restarting the game fixes that.
My first 2 suggestions are rather simple and straightforward, so let's see if you guys agree.
1) At the end of the War, all armies are automatically dismissed. As the war ends, nothing more is accounted for. So, to avoid anyone setting the old army by mistake, every creature is sent back home to their families.
2) Different kind of bonuses for upgrading buildings. Focus on Common and Medium fort. We all know by now that upgrading Common and Medium forts doesn't pay off. One way to spice things up is tweaking the sort of bonuses provided by these buildings, so as to make them work as a gamble of sorts. One suggestion is: Upgrading Common Fort enable a chance of inflicting critical hits upon attacking. How would that work? On a general view:
- Each small creature in the army provides 2 to 5% critical damage (an examplary number, which means maximum critical of 40% to 100% damage).
- Critical is added at the end of the attack, like a bonus.
- Each building upgrade gives 5% more chance to a critical to happen and substracts 2% chance to enemy inflicting critical strikes upon buildings.
There might have holes in that description, but that's the overview feeling of the feature. Thoughts?