How to Farm Epic Creatures

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

How to Farm Epic Creatures

Unread postby Panda Tar » 28 Sep 2018, 12:26

Good day! :D

This tip was given to me after a while, so it might be better to share it so new players get to know sooner. Some basic info:
  • Legendary doesn't drop.
  • Epic only drops in Events.
  • Medium drops with 2 stars (2 stars when summoned through ticket idol and 3 stars when summoned through diamond idol).
  • Common drops whenever they feel like (when they come with 0 (zero) DOTs, you can reroll for a chance of having them quickstart with even 2 DOTs, but mind your resources)
Regarding Epic, select the Event they are being featured and play it. When you get to the fight where the Epic creature will be present, pay attention on the drop. If no golden drop falls ( :shh: ), immediately abandon the battle/game (or simply kill the game by using your smart phone command to fully close the application). When you open the game again, you can play the battle and try for that golden drop. :devious: PUUHOHOHOHO!

This way, you don't have to play the full Event Quest again just to try your luck. You can actually 'guarantee' your drop in every play and save Energy for other uses.That's that. :hug: Just mind you that in some battles, the Epic creature will appear in the 2nd of 4 waves, which makes it easier to stop the game if there was no drop. But when the Epic creature is in the LAST wave, be quick or the game will read that the battle ended and you'll lose the timing to try another drop! :tsup:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 28 Sep 2018, 12:29, edited 3 times in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Re: How to Farm Epic Creatures

Unread postby Troller » 28 Sep 2018, 13:00

This was how I got my first fully awakened creature - the Siren - you can also use it when farming specific resources like the anks...

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 28 Sep 2018, 19:33

Coincidence that mine was also the Siren. :) They told me this strategy just after the event where we had the Ettin for farming. But given I was unaware of how Events and farming worked, I got only 4 or 5 Ettins back then. And it's been just a short time since I finished, finally, my Ettin. And there's a 4-dot I'm keeping to fusion the combo when I gather some more diamonds. I just spent with Aura Nymph from 3 to 4 dots and my White Robotic Spider from 2 to 3 dots.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 01 Oct 2018, 07:55

Panda Tar wrote:Coincidence that mine was also the Siren. :) They told me this strategy just after the event where we had the Ettin for farming. But given I was unaware of how Events and farming worked, I got only 4 or 5 Ettins back then. And it's been just a short time since I finished, finally, my Ettin. And there's a 4-dot I'm keeping to fusion the combo when I gather some more diamonds. I just spent with Aura Nymph from 3 to 4 dots and my White Robotic Spider from 2 to 3 dots.
I think it is to expensive to combo fusion I just start over if i get a 4 dot.
I only focus on 3+dots but I'm saving essenses to upgrade a lot of those 3 dots because there is far to few 4dots...

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 Oct 2018, 09:01

• In BT Epic and Legendary don't drop. Other creatures can drop with 0-4dots.
  • When Questing Epic drops in Special events,to have high probability you can retreat or stop the game to go for it again - so having almost 100% success rate. Legendary don't drop here. Other creatures can drop with 0-4dots.
  • You can re-roll any creature with zero dots to receive 1-4dots but it doesn't pay off. Probability to getting one 3-4d is almost nil.
  • Ticket Idol Summons are affected by "More Dots Ticket Events" just with lower efficiency (15%?).
  • Diamond Idol Summons are affected "Diamond Summons Events" just with lower efficiency (15%?).
  • Legendary drops with 3dots as minium
  • Medium drops with 1dot as minium.
  • Epic drops with 2dots as minimum.
  • When Questing or BT try to go for Splat or Oversplat dmg, that increase your chances for drop. Although decrease your score in BT, if you use bigger creatures for that.
  • The best Idols for summoning are Color Idols or Legendary or Diamond ones.
  • Idols can drop from Questing.
  • With summons wait for Events, the most powerful event is always "More Dots" one..
  • When you are starting, hoard Tickets, Idols and Diamonds wait for 4d events and then summon as devil! (Diamonds will be necessary for buying extra space, don't forget on that. Additional diamond summons are of course plus.)
Edit1
As for combo fusion is indeed very expensive and it gives mostly sense for Legendary creatures. Promotion is better but some creatures may never drop, or you may be waiting years for them.
Last edited by Pol on 01 Oct 2018, 09:06, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 01 Oct 2018, 10:08

Pol wrote:
  • In BT Epic and Legendary don't drop. Other creatures can drop with 0-4dots.
Not exactly though, lvl 49 gives a Mythic Idol once a week, which gives you an Epic most of the times, and a Legendary if you're lucky (both 3 or 4 dots). :)
Last edited by Galaad on 01 Oct 2018, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Creature Quest”