Questing

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Questing

Unread postby Galaad » 02 Jun 2018, 15:49

Today is a great day for I finally beat Deity. Where is my beer? :D

Last edited by Galaad on 16 Jun 2018, 17:22, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Questing

Unread postby Pol » 03 Jun 2018, 17:53

Image Image Image ... ô ... Image Image Image

Brought to you, by your local Naga inkeeper.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 04 Jun 2018, 09:18

Congratulations! :applause:

I beat Immortal so far. :ashamed: It was much easier than I was expecting, though, because I was wondering the level of difficulty based on the Normal Quests. We have the Emperor difficulty set to 400, but Emperor on Expert level is the first one, and it starts around what, 175?

That was a bit anticlimax, to be sincere, although I'm not complaining that I can now farm for items for those Gold Enchantments either! :)

What is the Divinity difficulty level? (aside the fact that everything is awakened)
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 04 Jun 2018, 18:19

Great achievement Galaad!
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 05 Jun 2018, 09:42

Six beers at once! That's why I love Naga inkeepers. :-D

Thanks ! Difficulty level is 575 and it was very hard. I had to adapt different teams depending on the battles and the battles themselves took quite a bit of time. :)
Last edited by Galaad on 05 Jun 2018, 12:35, edited 2 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 05 Jun 2018, 19:52

Ah, good. It would be a bit boring if you sort of could get everything with a same team throughout the whole thing. I think the next one after immortal already requires that, if I happen to try it. But I'm not in a rush. :lol:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 05 Jun 2018, 23:48

I guess with a maxed out kingdom and gold enchants you can pass all fights with one team... But that would have taken a while. :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 06 Jun 2018, 04:10

When I first saw those structures, shrines and whanot, I thought they only worked on defenses, Dungeons.

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 06 Jun 2018, 10:55

Congratulations and beer are in order :-)
I think there might be room at the Genies lamp ;-)
Damn Panda I've been holding of because I thought exactly the same - that it was slightly harder than Emperor in the wish quests…

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 06 Jun 2018, 11:15

The first difficulty is quite easy, on both quests. The second difficulty may have this and that harder situation. I had problems getting through the red dragon boss mainly.

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 07 Jun 2018, 11:42

I just tried them and they are easier than the emperor in the wish quests – but the difficulty stated is off. 140 is not right in the battle tower I would let that battle run on auto – here I must manage the team to be certain to win…

On the wish quests I still have to use diamonds to defeat the last boss if it is the wrong colour.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Jun 2018, 13:26

Yeah, they feel like they are harder than the last BT battles, so I would assume they are 200+. Right now, the last levels of the BT might be a bit tricky because we want to win with Common creatures. Common creatures on the Expert Quests might not survive long enough, at least not right now, with lv19 shrines, keeps and silver enchantments.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 07 Jun 2018, 16:55

Blue Dragon was the most troublesome for me, Cockatrice was a key creature to beat it. The Abomination also was quite challenging with my toons dying as soon as they were rezzed.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Jun 2018, 11:33

Hmm, I beat only Immortal. Exactly for that - it was easy.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 16 Jun 2018, 17:05

So Poppa quest.

- the fox gives tickets
- the pug gives gold
- the boar gives tokens
- if you refuse all you get gems

Farming a lot this quest since castle 30 requires 10k tokens. :)
Drill and Templar are really powerful drops too, who knows maybe a 4d will drop before the end so I won't need to promote more... :D
Last edited by Galaad on 16 Jun 2018, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Creature Quest”