The "What will happen" moment

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Re: The "What will happen" moment

Unread postby Galaad » 13 Mar 2018, 18:47

Panda Tar wrote:If you think of attacking that blue in the end, the greens will beat the hell of your yellows in the previous waves.
It can't be too easy to be fun :D
To compensate for weak constitution stun and silence are great, enemy won't do much damage if it doesn't hit you.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Mar 2018, 13:54

I'm fixing the team right now. Evolved my Colossus, placed a Kangarro and a Hypogriff and Ogre Warrior, rerolled my Colossus dots, so I have a x2, x4, x4, x8 Combo with this new team. :D Later, I'll see what will replace the Turtle Dragon.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 14 Mar 2018, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 15 Mar 2018, 09:38

Replace Turtle Dragon with Siren. Quest is rotating right now you can FA it.
Ogre is not very good because its damage is random, you need to be able to target your enemies at challenging battles.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 15 Mar 2018, 14:38

It's a temporary team. Just killed that Queen Scylla finally. I have Siren already, but I need the base ingredient to Evolve her. She's been at the proper level for a while now, just waiting another cycle of blue quests. :D My Genie quest got bugged. I took the Lord level but the Achievement didn't unlock. I forgot to click on it when I achieved Knight level and did the Lord level in succession. Then it sort of got stuck. :( And the reward was 2 of those shiny beautiful summoning stuff. :cry:

Also got a Stegosaurus. It's combo is perfect if I happened to replace that same turtle for another 8x, if I happen not to need 2 healers. Just thinking.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 15 Mar 2018, 16:11

Yes for sure a lot is situational in this game and there is no real guideline, it all boils down on what you have, what you need right now etc. Long term planning. :)
Are you sure about the quest bug? You need to do all of them at 100%, if you did so I suggest you report it to VCME.

And gratz on the Stego :D

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 15 Mar 2018, 16:21

Yes, got it 100%, tried the quick battle too. And just did the Prince leve, to try and prompt it somehow, but nothing.

LATER...

It's not a bug. The Genie stuff is regarding all color quests, and I thought it was only the Yellow one, given that it unlocked the achievement when I did the Knight difficulty. Still have Lord difficulty of other 4 colors to unlock yet. :canthear:

Oh, the VCME support person who talked to me was simply ultra fluffy! :hug: In spite of my misunderstood regarding how the Genie quests worked, they presented me with 700 diamonds and 2 Epic Idols! I need to go over there and pat someone on the head. :applause:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 15 Mar 2018, 19:23, edited 2 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 15 Mar 2018, 19:47

Uh, a question. The level 29 in the Battle Tower, when that last unit disappears and reforms as 5 assassin boughs, is that the last to beat? Or will she reform fully healed after you kill the weeds?

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 15 Mar 2018, 21:39

They are the last. Though mind that the boughs are only in lvl 29 during the nymph battle tower events
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 16 Mar 2018, 05:55

Yeah, I managed to beat that. And managed to beat now the yellow nymph too. Hoorraay!

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 18 Mar 2018, 05:26

Glad you're enjoying the game! As I've said, it is my favourite game ever.

It's extremely well designed and put together. Made with love and supported with care, it is continually improving and the developers are responsive and receptive to players.

It really captures the M&M Style without using the M&M name, even down to having some high tech/almost sci fi creatures. :)
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Mar 2018, 18:53

It's nice to kill time, yes. I'm not, however, thinking it'll hook me for too long. I feel like it lacks a single player stuff to it, a story-mode, aside the quests, you see. Some parts of the main story only becoming available after you beat certain quests at certain levels and so on, something in that design, I think.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 19 Mar 2018, 20:56

For me it's all a huge single player adventure hunting for creatures. :)
There is the PvP side to it, even if a bit broken they made low rewards nice too.

Ps. Say no to the Genie in White Wish Quest. ;)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Mar 2018, 20:59

White, I think it'll be only on Friday? Next color is green, I think, and that's the one I need getting Knight and Prince done to unlock my rewards .... *drooling all over the desk*

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 19 Mar 2018, 21:05

Actually, Monday to Saturday has a Different Grand Wish each Day, then each day of the week passes by every 4 hours on Sunday (read: Sunday is broken up into 6 (4-hour) slots). :)
Last edited by Steven Aus on 19 Mar 2018, 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Mar 2018, 21:08

Yeah, that's why I think it'll be only next the weekend to have white again, right? Blue is going to end soon, then Green, then Yellow, Red, White. I was sleeping when Green was on that 4-hour schedule. Damn it. :D

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 21 Mar 2018, 17:24

A test.

30 seconds later, I died. HO HO HO HO

*dramatic pause to digest the truth*

:cry:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 21 Mar 2018, 19:15

So, you couldn't support your Colossus. What about Panda, did it stun?

Do you start with Colossus or Hunchback? In some way, you need to funnel mana. First two are the best for. Also did you jumped here with charged abilities?

If you charge too slowly, just change your tomes to Mystic or Bard for some units. Also totemize.
Last edited by Pol on 21 Mar 2018, 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 21 Mar 2018, 19:19

Yep. Somehow, those bats were killing panda or the colossus almost with a single hit. The problem is not even the vampire lord. But that was just a test. Later I'll try other combinations.

Need to understand this mana management a bit more too. :(
Last edited by Panda Tar on 21 Mar 2018, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 21 Mar 2018, 19:22

Of course, you would be safer just with one white unit, as you will need constantly to rezz her.

Hah, I'm curious what you will do in the Academy..? :-D
Last edited by Pol on 21 Mar 2018, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 21 Mar 2018, 20:56

Sounds ominous.

Return to “Creature Quest”