Bonuses

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Re: Bonuses

Unread postby Galaad » 14 Jun 2018, 09:57

Yeah, IIRC past 25 you get two but I'm not sure... I'll get to Castle 29 in a few so I'll confirm then.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 14 Jun 2018, 10:46

Let us know what will follow once you upgrade to Castle 30 :)))

And I forgot how much tokens is requried, 15 thousand?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 14 Jun 2018, 13:23

Panda Tar wrote:I got 1 Epic Essence opening 3. Didn't try much longer also because need to save for that future lv 25 castle, although I'm still on 21.

And when defeating the Anubis, got 1 Leg and 2 Epic this time, differently than the last battles, where I got 2 L and 1 E.

Picking the highest bid of the Lady of the lake have been presenting me with 1-2 Epic Essences as well, every now and then.

Ah, and 2 or 3 weeks ago, a random blue joker appeared on my kingdom and gave me 1 blue legendary essence.
Wow I got my backside kicked by the brutal Anubis with all a legendary team fully totemed (three lv 105) and castle lv 22 - gennerally I can barely make it past hard...

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 14 Jun 2018, 14:19

Pol wrote:Let us know what will follow once you upgrade to Castle 30 :)))

And I forgot how much tokens is requried, 15 thousand?
That might take another while. :P
IIRC it's 10 thousands. Poppa quest is great for tokens, even though I have enough Templars I still farm it for the tokens (thanks to M. Boarbarian).

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Jun 2018, 16:21

I'm finishing awakening my first Templar. Going to fully awaken a second one, but I'll try a 4-dot luck by then. The one I'm evolving is 3-dot.
Troller wrote: Wow I got my backside kicked by the brutal Anubis with all a legendary team fully totemed (three lv 105) and castle lv 22 - gennerally I can barely make it past hard...
The best way to beat these things is by using not only strong groups, but functional and color-opposite strategies. If I tried a team of Legendary against Anubis, I'm not sure I could beat it. You need creatures with roles: a dispeller, a cleanser, a healer, a razzer and damage dealer. I used only green units and no Legendary. However, one of them wasn't really useful. I think if I had the Swan instead, it would be much less suffering, because my cleanser/healer/razzer was the Hippogriff, which only cleanses 1 creature per time. I ended up with only Ettin alive, and it would die in the next round for the return damage. It was a last strike. :sweat: On the other hand, the other time I beat Anubis, I had Pegasus and Cerberus mixed with green units, and those two survived, but it was also a close call.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 14 Jun 2018, 17:26

Panda Tar wrote:The best way to beat these things is by using not only strong groups, but functional and color-opposite strategies. If I tried a team of Legendary against Anubis, I'm not sure I could beat it. You need creatures with roles: a dispeller, a cleanser, a healer, a razzer and damage dealer. I used only green units and no Legendary. However, one of them wasn't really useful. I think if I had the Swan instead, it would be much less suffering, because my cleanser/healer/razzer was the Hippogriff, which only cleanses 1 creature per time. I ended up with only Ettin alive, and it would die in the next round for the return damage. It was a last strike. :sweat: On the other hand, the other time I beat Anubis, I had Pegasus and Cerberus mixed with green units, and those two survived, but it was also a close call.
I can see that I need to experiment a bit...

I usually spend my energy on getting gold in the weekends...
Last edited by Troller on 14 Jun 2018, 17:27, edited 2 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Jun 2018, 17:42

Eventually, gold will start to be easy to maintain, specially after you evolved your castle beyond lv 20, which you already did, right? Besides, you can get those quick battle items and give a go to the King or Emperor gold quest for a quick buck, perhaps. But to get through those Brutal battles, you'll have to experiment.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 14 Jun 2018, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 14 Jun 2018, 18:59

Prismatic Orbs, Ankhs and Essences are the true currency of this game.

Gold is aplenty, don't worry. Virtual gold is always here..
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Jun 2018, 20:21

Ah, yes, and the new update is going to change bonuses for Dungeon Challenges and Battle Tower. They could also add some more floors, eh? :D

And this week we'll have Poppa's Pillaging Summoning Event, which you can actually grab that new Scorpion Imperator by summoning, probably Diamond Idols, as usual.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 14 Jun 2018, 22:01, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 14 Jun 2018, 22:01

I don't need floors. But hideouts or walls would be cool. Or just allow us to use flying creatures on the ground line, ..endless possibilities.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 16 Jun 2018, 17:03

Yup, got two yellow GEs for castle 29.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 Jul 2018, 20:39

I'm working on some longer text and just noticed, that some previous bonus offers (not in the shop) don't appear any more. These are to buy Tickets or Tokens, do you still see them?

As for new creatures list, there will be these columns:
Icon
Creature
Primary Attr.
MP
DMG %
Affect
Critt %
Large or Boss
Ignore Def Mend Healing %
Ressurect
Cleanse
Dispel
Buff %
Debuff %
Fatique Debuff %
Silence
Stun
Poison %
Burn %
Fatique %
Resist %
Steal
DoT
Upon Death
Mana MP
Counterattack
Strike Again %
Note

That should hopefully cover all abilities. ATM I don't even wish to see an original table in the game itself. Just, please, take o look on it, if anything is omitted.
Last edited by Pol on 01 Jul 2018, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 02 Jul 2018, 11:15

Hi Pol,
I can still buy tokens and tickets - both with diamonds and cash.
Looking forward to see your work - if it is meant to be public.
Regards,
Troels

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 02 Jul 2018, 12:45

Mmm, it still don't see it. Anyway 10x7D daily is not bad, what is bad is its exchange for BT rewards.

Yes, for everyone. :D
Last edited by Pol on 02 Jul 2018, 13:06, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 03 Jul 2018, 11:00

Hi Pol
I just read your question agian - And no I don't get 1 hour offers for Tokens or Tickets but I got >6000 tickets and >1500 tokens and as far as I can see these offers are only when you are low on something (storage, energy, challenge points, gems).

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 03 Jul 2018, 12:31

Yes, that one. You need to go down to one or zero tickets/tokens to get the offer. I tested it, and there's nothing. At least from the point of Tokens, may test tickets too, when there will be that almost 4d action again.
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 04 Jul 2018, 19:08

If you go down to between 0 and 50(?) tickets there's an offer of 150 tickets for 20d. Using it almost every day.

I keep ticket rewards open. Before visiting the merchant in the kingdom I collect rewards (first the first to expire) and make sure to have just enough. Buy from merchant, leave with between 0 and 50 left, and get the offer.

I haven't spent enough tokens to test if the same applies to that.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 17 Jul 2018, 12:16

The need for Ankhs is omnious. The easiset way is to manually go on Lord difficulty - that almost warrants two per quest. Still with limits like having 30-40-50-?? Ankhs per level, it means playing these quests 25x6 for all colors to bump one level up.

Yup, that means 150 manually played Quests. Even if you can help yourself a bit with QQ, especially if you are VIP.

Don't forget that for QQ on Empire Ankhs are not warranted, you can get 1-3, with average below 2.
Last edited by Pol on 17 Jul 2018, 12:19, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 17 Jul 2018, 19:23

100 Ankhs per colour is pretty high indeed. It's good habit to at least do the Grand Wish quest each day.

Note that by the time you need them, it's very doable to get 100% score on Emperor on yellow, blue, green and red. Which yields 2-3 Ankhs per go.

Green is less of an issue as you get them through the ore quest as well.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 17 Jul 2018, 21:04

If they not changed anything recently, then it's 1-3. I'm pretty sure that you have also chance for getting a zero coloured Ankhs, though low.

There are two type of Ankhs, coloured one and Divine. I'm speaking just about the first.

Apart from Shrines, you also need Ankhs for leveling up your Legendaries. So it's relatively easy, to go with them to zero.
"We made it!"

Return to “Creature Quest”