M&M Guild

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Re: M&M Guild

Unread postby Galaad » 03 Oct 2017, 18:50

IMO combo dots fusion is too expensive for farmable creatures such as smalls and mediums. Great for rare epics and ofc Legendaries.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 03 Oct 2017, 20:28

Actually I have trouble finding 4d for some creatures, regarding the size. Some are too rare. So, in my case, it's giving perfect sense. Albeit with just 3 wave dungeon, I have almost half creatures 4d now.

..iiit's not much useful without Kingdom's shrines.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 03 Oct 2017, 22:09

What I meant is once you get a 4d small or medium, you can either spend diamonds to combo dot fuse or go grind tower until you get all dupes. Question is, how much diamonds are you willing to spend per awakening step to save on the grinding? Some other creatures like Epics and Legs you can't find so easily for awakening, but it costs the same.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 Nov 2017, 17:11

Finally, my throne room returned to normal and I found on the stairs one fully awakened 3d and a bit shadowy elf.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 02 Nov 2017, 18:20

Galaad wrote:What I meant is once you get a 4d small or medium, you can either spend diamonds to combo dot fuse or go grind tower until you get all dupes.
Yes, I've been weighing these options as well. Finally concluded that I don't like grinding that much :)

So, considering maximum creature storage and all, I now evolve and start fusing small and medium units when I have 10 dupes. With large I still wait for that 3 or 4d one
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 20 Nov 2017, 15:05

wimfrits wrote: Yes, I've been weighing these options as well. Finally concluded that I don't like grinding that much :)
That's a way for developers to get revenue, pay some cash to avoid grinding with quick questing etc, otherwise grinding is mandatory if you're competitive f2p, but just playing casually is nice too, PvE with different team comps is prolly my fav. :)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 20 Nov 2017, 21:38

I would stick with just playing casually, when grinding is to be mandatory.. :P
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 20 Nov 2017, 22:21

It's more like competitive players grind like crazy so is if you want to keep up... :D

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 21 Nov 2017, 01:14

I enjoy hearing about how the Creature Quest ecosystem is going, and my friends that still have fun with it. But personally I have no desire to play it any more. :)
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 03 Dec 2017, 13:04

@wimfrits
That one is from Kingdom. Although it's extremely costy, the bonuses for discovering areas are worthy. This was the last one, however I think that I had got two Leg from here. You have here also essences and overall, this is better then Tower - although probably still worse then DC - if you can win it or can reach a place within first 200.
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 03 Dec 2017, 17:47

Good to know I have a lot to look forward to! :)

I'm intentionally torturing myself by always maximizing wood and ore before upgrading/expanding anything else.
Last edited by wimfrits on 03 Dec 2017, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 03 Dec 2017, 20:53

I don't remember how much resources it cost yet, one thing is sure, it was a huge sum. Do you remember that screenshot from Avonu (though it wasn't him) where they accumulated 20mil? So, in retrospect, that's not enough. If you count in also creatures upgrades, this summ is just a small part on your road.

After you discover all areas you will get one greater essence in the end and some smaller thingies, as well as one quite good Idol and 125 diamonds for "Master of the Domain VI"

Edit
There are some more essences along the way, I think that they are around Castle LVL15. And many smaller ones before. Five is being an important number here. :D
Last edited by Pol on 03 Dec 2017, 21:18, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 13 Jan 2018, 09:06

Any CH CQ players who can join our Level 50+ Guild? You can help everyone in the guild get a cool prize, but the current event finishes today.

I'm really enjoying exploring the strategy in Creature Quest. Redeem my Code: - tMdv8Vgzc - in Social -> Recruit to get a Free Rare Creature and Bonus Loot to get you started on your adventure. You can download it for free here: https://goo.gl/42zt3d
Last edited by Steven Aus on 13 Jan 2018, 09:06, edited 1 time in total.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 15 Jan 2018, 20:35

Welcome Steven! :D

Which reminds me, there's mine: "DmozsHmEf"

Got a nice 3d Hyena from yours..
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 15 Jan 2018, 22:48

And mine: tmHtSB3f$
Also claimed Steven's code. I think he has most to gain at this point. Got a nice 3d croc to show for it

@Pol, don't forget to claim the swag bags!
Or should you wait for the next King's Bounty event..?
Last edited by wimfrits on 15 Jan 2018, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Jan 2018, 15:40

I will claim them, though I don't know what is the better option.

PS Don't forget to post yours Top Five Request, so we can update CQ Team! :hoo:
"We made it!"

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 18 Jan 2018, 08:20

We need at least 6 players in the guild so we can fully claim swag bags and share more, otherwise we can't share more than 10 for each Bounty Event.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 18 Jan 2018, 15:38

There you are right Steven. In the beginning I announced it here and also tried to hand pick and invite some players. How well it worked you see..

Still it shouldn't be so hard to get three more people, Avonu?
(I know that at AC you don't have guild, perhaps we can offer ours?)

Anyway for real playing, we should have more than 30 members.

In the back of my head still reverbs, what are doing Stickers having almost all members at lvl 500.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 05 Feb 2018, 20:39

Pretty punny, as you in Silver have easily high score Steven. However, be careful about that, as you don't wish to be catapulted to Gold, as there you would be grilled for several weeks. But maybe is too late for that..

I would like too, to get more members. I previously tried to invite more people, via the game, but it cost me a time and not brought anything in the finale.

Hah, got a Giant Cobra from the Challenge - 4200 Idol.

PS Once per a blue moon (nope, there's an exact schedule but I cannot find it atm) you can get Dark Elemental, War Elephant and Sirene. Got them and awaken them fully and then use them as governors in your Castle's structures.

With QC you may have really many attempts, so at least one 4d is almost warranted.
Last edited by Pol on 05 Feb 2018, 21:12, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 05 Feb 2018, 23:31

I'd love to get the fully evolved 3 dot Naga, and I don't have any need to restrict myself since it looks like this will be the last week of 1000 player Gold/Silver/Bronze Tiers (italics below). :)

"Upcoming 1.7 Game Update Preview
Features:

• New Creatures added: Cecaelia (Legendary), Siege Construct (Legendary), Lightning Nymph (Rare)
• Lightning Nymph is a featured Battle Tower reward with minimum 3 dots
• New Auto Combat option
Dungeon Challenge updated to percentile rankings and vastly improved rewards
• New Auto Pickup option on Quest maps
• Combat loot will scale based on number of surviving creatures at battle completion
• Greatly improved rewards in Battle Tower
• Improved new player rewards including special 7 day check in rewards, starter bundles and starter Legendary creature

Balance:

• Boosted the base HP of the following Legendary creatures:
-Angel
-Devil
-Occultist
-Marid
-Medusa
-Shadow Temptress
• In Dungeon Challenge, creature special abilities will have increased chance of activating based on the number of filled dungeons
• Shield cooldowns are standardized to 5 hours
• Limitations on shield purchasing close to event end have been removed
• Loot from the Merchant, Ship and Lady in the Lake now increases when achieving Castle level 30

Fixes:

• Russian characters will show up correctly in non-Russian language clients

Events:

[Feb 9-19] Valentine's Day Game Takeover
[Feb 13-19] Valentine's Day Quest – Battlefield of Love
[Feb 13-15] Summon Event – Battlefield of Love
[March 9-18] St. Patrick's Day Takeover
[March 12-18] St. Patrick's Day Quest - Ooze Cruise - feat NEW LEGENDARY - Cecaelia
[March 16-17] Summon Event – Mean and Green – feat NEW LEGENDARY – Cecaelia
[March 30-April 1] Summon Event – Bunny Buddies – feat NEW LEGENDARY – Siege Construct
[April 1-7] Easter Quest - Poached Eggs - feat NEW LEGENDARY - Siege Construct
[April 1-10] Easter Game Takeover
Plus many other surprises – Token Chest, Ticket, and Diamond Summon Events plus King’s Bounty Events – check in daily!

Upcoming Dungeon Challenges:

[Feb 6-13] High Stakes - Vampire *Legendary
[Feb 13-20] Bugging Out - Goliath Beetle
[Feb 20-27] Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot - Fire Giant *Legendary
[Feb 27-March 6] Born to Rock - Earth Elemental
[March 6-13] Boom Goes the Dino Might - Stegosaurus *Legendary
[March 13-20] Drake and Bake - Yellow Drake
[March 20-27] Knighty Knight - Devout Knight *Legendary
[March 27-April 3] Just a Hunch - Hunchback Porter
[April 3-10] Flower Power - Druid *Legendary"
Last edited by Steven Aus on 05 Feb 2018, 23:36, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Creature Quest”