M&M Guild

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

M&M Guild

Unread postby Pol » 14 Aug 2017, 00:01

Celestial Heavens CQ Guild: M&M
State: Open
Minimum Level: 50

Everyone is welcome! :gking2:

--------------------------------

Meanwhile it seems that quite a lot people were demoted to Silver Tribe.
Last edited by Pol on 09 Jan 2018, 17:19, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: M&M Guild

Unread postby wimfrits » 16 Aug 2017, 12:52

For the players without a powerful dungeon, demotion seems a game of chance. You need to put in a lot of effort to get out of the low regions.

Win a round to gain 100. Get attacked within 5 minutes to lose 105..

Silver seems much better balanced. Also easier to get decent rewards
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Aug 2017, 14:57

I was also demoted to Silver, it's of course nice for me. In previous challenge I ended as second and couldn't play last day. And there were only two players who dared to enter my dungeon and win - and they were from the same team.

The difference is huge although in my favour. Regarding the shift, the game keeps to be imbalanced.

@wimfrits
Test my dungeon. In your I can disable your Helion by Lizard, so you loose your first two waves and then paralyze Lich by Worm.

Worm will be huge problem in future, so it would be good to take care of him, Centaur should be able to but not alone. Kitten Mage can disable Lizard as part of anti-blue solution.
Last edited by Pol on 16 Aug 2017, 15:27, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 16 Aug 2017, 20:19

Thanks for the feedback Pol.

I tested your dungeon. First wave has 2 healers; meaning I ended the first wave with 5 creatures at full health and full mana. I know some players say that healers in the first wave is a good thing. I don't agree :)
After that, the battle is mine to control. Though the worm is nasty as always. I hope they fix that.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 17 Aug 2017, 07:24

Phoenix and Worm are pretty nasty. Also Sphinx.

One healer deduced. No doubt, the first wave is stronger without healers but you need to have right units, I don't.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 18 Aug 2017, 08:40

Healers in dungeon is mana feed, even without the right units is better to put most offensive units you got. Exceptions are butterfly and ornithopters you can farm in Tower or maps (Ivory Excavation for Orni, Might over Magic for Butterfly, otherwise tower 1 and 34). You want to awaken them fully (and give them totems ofc).

As you guys surely notice Stun is one of the most fearful, you want toads and roos, to break the combo chain, stun and give time for the big guys to kill.

About the Worm, he has very little luck so is rare that he doesn't get stunned, just in case is better to have full HP when you face him yea.
Last edited by Galaad on 18 Aug 2017, 08:45, edited 3 times in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 18 Aug 2017, 14:24

@Pol, I tested again.
With no healers, I ended round 1 at 75% health and mana. Much better! Would have been worse if the butterfly's special was primed at the start. Same end at round 2. Had to use my cannons to prevent the worm from acting, so that's good. In round 4 I got to 100% again, but I think I had some luck there.

@Galaad: what about the undertaker? And why does it sometimes hit all my units for massive damage when rezzing?
Last edited by wimfrits on 18 Aug 2017, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 18 Aug 2017, 15:40

wimfrits wrote: @Galaad: what about the undertaker? And why does it sometimes hit all my units for massive damage when rezzing?
Hmm often there is visual delays when rezzing, are you sure the damage was done by undertaker, and not another creature he rezzed, ie Templar?

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 18 Aug 2017, 16:20

That sounds a lot more reasonable indeed!

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 23 Aug 2017, 20:09

Back at Gold and gosh, how's that awful.

Now I have rank 502 and no hope to be within first ten. Which wasn't a problem among Silverians. :(
Two days, twenty attacks on my dungeon and 200 prestige points lose. So far to my idea to create lazy Flap Trap..

Continuing in farming Elephant, Hyene and Boarbaraian, will probably complete them within the end of the event, almost here already. And too bored to continue also farming Acrtic, Penguin & Otter on BT lvl 10, so completing them later. Got one interesting screenshot when being here. ;)
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 24 Aug 2017, 07:59

Farming Tower too, I got a 3d statue I need to awaken, these are very good.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 24 Aug 2017, 12:04

You should get 4d :P , I have one 4d Bee yet "under construction". A statue would be splendid..
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 24 Aug 2017, 19:30

Tower 15 gave me the 3d statue (I don't think you can find it on maps?), then I start farming dupes, another 3d of the same drops, lol.
Atm is 1/3 awakened or so, I need to push it at least to 75.
Yeah 4ds sure are scarce.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 Sep 2017, 21:12

Completed Skeleton and Zombie and Bat and Jiangshi and almost Marionette and Witch. And what you need for?

Some white creatures including fully awakened Light Elemental and then go to visit quite many times Lich on BT 17. Also you may support yourself with QQ Bewitching Bayou. My score here is 64k.

BTW when I was raiding on BT10 I had got 49k.

Now I'm thinking about another Bee.. (QQ lvl Sprite Shadows in the Sand) .. where I'm also mining for Yellow Fragment. Which, even if basic, is just on Squire or Knight difficulties (any fragment).

Thinking about some White creatures mining, completing the Sprite or Goose would be cool!
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Sep 2017, 10:50

Trying to complete Sultans, noticeably it seems that you can got him on lvl 19 and 47 in BT. Probability is low but is here. And, the one from the higher level is often 4d. Already have two..

Of course, there are some quests where's easier but I never got 4d from here.

With saying, "probability is low", I'm also curious if we are talking about 5% or 1% or less. But that's on CQ Team to explain. (Won't test - that's not for the living.)

@Galaad
I would say that probability on the map is lower, although I have some 4d creatures from here. But not a statue.

Edit1
Any idea how/where to get Eye?
Last edited by Pol on 16 Sep 2017, 12:51, edited 3 times in total.
"We made it!"

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 16 Sep 2017, 15:32

Eye?

Gazer/Evil Eye is a epic creature, so it's only available from summoning.

If you mean "beholder bat" (eye with bat's wings - which was also present in Might and Magic 4 or 5), than it's not available. There are still few creatures which don't drop for players (beholder bat, scarcrow, floating skull, axe, hammer, shield, dummy, etc.).

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Sep 2017, 18:31

@Avonu
I meant "Beholder bat" and I still live in (an illusion?) that I met one in the dungeon. Rightly from the beginning.

@wimfrits
First wave is probably able to deal a decent damage but it's too slow. After I disabled your bottom right and top left creature, it's actually over. The rest are not healers but they tend to deal damage too slowly.

Second wave would need patching a bit, your upper creatures are great but I one shot them (with my Blue One), for you it would be better if the top right would survive. Certainly try to add hp/luck/defense totems here.

Last one is rather weak, why not to try your Big Blue?

Do you have other dungeons?

It happened me a moment ago when I was again facing a Behemoth like a Boss monster. The first two waves cost me three creatures, the Behemoth quickly get rid of my Worm but my BoB slowly got him. Cause she's red so her damage is doubled, Behemoths halved and she resisted for all the time.

I sent your way one "Request challenge" back. :D
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 16 Sep 2017, 19:29

Thanks Pol. I might switch to the blue guy indeed. It is currently overseeing development of my second dungeon ;)
The idea of wave 1 is to land luck debuffs with one of 4 creatures and then hit, preferably with the mummy for a possible 1 shot kill. Wave 2 needs some work definitely. Will need some buff or rezz units to make the top right survive cause it is already max totemed.

Saw your request and replied in the other thread

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 19 Sep 2017, 19:10

Happiness. Completed Otter Skipper, Hummingbard, Kitten Mage, Swan & Witch. Seeing the challenge results, defense is still not working very well, as many people have low score - me included.

Castle is consuming more and more resources - so far, that it starting to reminding me a tamagochi. Influence of your kingdom is starting to rise. This is a different game, a little. And so 'little' changed.

Would like to get ready some rooster. :D
Last edited by Pol on 19 Sep 2017, 19:11, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 03 Oct 2017, 16:34

Impressive is, that you can update from 0d creature to 4d. Now idea how much that cost but it depends on size.

Normally, it seems that updates start from 125 Diamonds. For example if you are keen to invest 300 Diamonds, you can update your 2d Medium creature to 4d medium creature.

That's actually not so bad.
"We made it!"

Return to “Creature Quest”