Battle Tower

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Battle Tower

Unread postby Panda Tar » 22 Mar 2018, 16:22

I hope I'll stay around 28-29% to get 1 diamond idol, at least. While I cannot take that vampire lord down, I cannot get much higher scores. I managed to almost double one from 30ths, but that's because I focused on matching colors when attacking instead of focusing on immediate killing.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 22 Mar 2018, 18:00

Only Small/Common and Medium/Rare (haha!) can be farmed from Battle Tower,

Certain Large/Epics can be farmed from Cycling Event Quests,

Or once Off Unlikely To Ever Be Repeated Unique Quests (like the Ooze Cruise celebrating the new Cecilia (or whatever) Blue Boss Creature), where you could get the Epic Ettin as well as any Small or Medium Creature that can appear,

Small and Medium Creatures can be picked up anytime you battle with them (Except for Battle Tower Unique Nymphs)

You can never win any creatures from Dungeon Battles (but you can win energy if you gave run out of Energy, so if you have spare Challenge Points you can speed up an almost finished Quest or Battle Tower Level)

Legendaries can only be received from:

(Single) Diamond Summon (not guaranteed),

Diamond Multi-Summon (not guaranteed, only at least One Epic is guaranteed from each Multi Summon),

Legendary Idols, (Guaranteed, but very rare),

Mystic Idols which you can get if you finish Battle Tower 51 each season/week (Can produce Legendary but each one is more likely to be an Epic)

And Diamond Idols (can produce Rare, Epic or Legendary Creatures of any Colour, including Diamond Summon Event Specials), and Colour Idols (most likely to get a Rare, reasonably often you will get a Epic, and occasionally you will get a Legendary, also affected by Diamond Summon events),

And lastly, as a reward for high level Gold placement in certain Dungeon Challenge Events (but not all events offer a Legendary)

Even in those that do offer a Legendary, it is very difficult to obtain them, although slightly easier since each Tier is one group and you need to reach top 3% or 5% in Gold Tier rather than in the top 3 in a small crowded group.

Of all the ways to get them, probably most frequently from Diamond Idols (from Battle Tower Floor Completion and Event Completion Rewards, New Battle Tower Events start every 6 days),

Reasonably often (about every 6 days) from Colour Idols (from Dungeon Challenge Rewards),

and when you have enough Diamonds, Diamond Multi Summons (this would be the most common if you use money to buy lots of diamonds).
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 22 Mar 2018, 18:45

I got 4 of those Ettin the last event. Today, I was able to evolve it to 5 stars and use the other 3 to boost abilities. Hopefully, one of the Ettins had 3 dots, so it was not bad. Champion Ettin is rather tanky, with auto regen and also with those awfully annoying dispel-the-whole-enemy-team attacks.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 22 Mar 2018, 19:25

You need sixteen of them, to get one fully evolved - the one with most dots. I got like twenty of them last time, so I have some spare..

And when you have one, quicky quick to put him in the kingdom and in the dungeon. :D

Edit1
I really, really like BT35, raising rats forever!!!

@wimfrits
I think, that in theory, we can got to seven millions easily, the last key is called Overkill bonus.
Easily but slow, at least in my case..
Last edited by Pol on 22 Mar 2018, 20:11, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 22 Mar 2018, 20:21

When we activate more than 1 dungeon, how does that work?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 22 Mar 2018, 20:28

It works well, because your secondary starts to act faster. And that's crucial.

From some time it's ideal, to run all five.

Take a great care about synergy, more dots it's better. Two dots are really a minimum and should be used, errr, minimally.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 22 Mar 2018, 21:12

I didn't understand, lol. :ashamed: What secondary? What's happening! I mean, having more than 1 dungeon serves which purpose? Besides the bonuses of colors, etc., which dungeon will the enemy play against?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 22 Mar 2018, 21:37

Secondary attacks - this is one of bonuses. And your aim is to have them all.

More bonuses = stronger dungeons overall.

This is random, game just offer one of your dungeons and they come to visit or not.

Hence, it's funny, when you visit lvl 400 player dungeon, and it's ridiculously easy.. :P
"We made it!"

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 22 Mar 2018, 23:19

The Basic Attack of a Dungeon Defender is the equivalent of the relatively weak (depending on colour compared to attacked creature) but always Available Basic of a Creature in Your Team.

The Secondary Attack of Dungeon Defenders is the equivalent of the Special Ability that can be used in a Team Battle whem you have enough mana.

However Dungeon Defenders don't use mana, they have a Countdown Timer, and when that gets to 0 they attack (they attack more often the more dots they have).

The more dungeons you have, the greater the chance each creature will Count Down their Secondary/Special ability instead of their Basic Attack.

However, when starting off it is better to only fill as many Dungeons that you can reliably Defend. Two is probably a good number for a New Player, and you wouldn't normally use less than Two.
Last edited by Steven Aus on 22 Mar 2018, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 Mar 2018, 16:49

Nice work, wimfrits. :applause:

Oh, I almost got right the number 1! :proudirule:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 23 Mar 2018, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 23 Mar 2018, 20:57

Thanks wimfrits! This will certainly be very helpful for all current and future Battle Tower rounds, and it specifically rewards those who come to CH. :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Mar 2018, 17:25

Well, now I'm going to try Wimfrits' quantum physics equation to that BT. To raise my points a little and remain around 7-11%, which is basically fine.

Old Score
New Score
SQUEEE! :proudirule:

Edit:
Quite the Gem is quite terrible to beat! Got beaten down at the first wave twice already. :cry: Those floating weapons and dummies are tough.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 29 Mar 2018, 19:53, edited 7 times in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 30 Mar 2018, 09:16

Nicely done!
Quite the Gem for me is certainly the most annoying by far. The inanimate units do massive damage and colour counters are difficult to use. Especially the Blue hammers when you want to bring Red, that can be countered with Yellow that won't survive the Boss wave are giving me headaches :)
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 31 Mar 2018, 08:40

Summonings doesn't count and killing them won't increase your score. As opposite ressurection does, so there you can "harness power".

Anybody knows from what you are getting "mana bonus"?
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 31 Mar 2018, 08:50

Resurrected creatures add to the score? Are you certain? I was pretty sure they didn't.

Mana bonus is the percentage mana/total mana. 10% bonus if mana at 100%

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 31 Mar 2018, 15:21

You lose on the survival bonus if someone from your party dies, even if you resurrect, just like in questing.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 31 Mar 2018, 17:33

I think what Pol means is that you will get points from attacking a creature that has been resurrected.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 31 Mar 2018, 18:47

There are two levels, Donkey Stable with Unicorn in the end and Hecklers, with Shaman. If you allow them to ressurect their fallen allies, you can feed on them. It's slow but possible on manual. Haven't time to check if there's any treshold to time/score.

This seems to be done by design. If there's some threshold that is okey, if there isn't I would consider it to be a bug.

First time I mentioned it here.
Last edited by Pol on 31 Mar 2018, 19:27, edited 3 times in total.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 03 Apr 2018, 20:12

I'll try again that Blazing Beauty later. It's my 49th floor this time and has a good reward. :-D The suggestion listing above says to carry 2 greens, but I had an awful result doing it with green. I'll tinker with those remaining 2 spots to find my best match.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 03 Apr 2018, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 03 Apr 2018, 21:29

Well, just don't forget on your dots. You should be able to do it. I did it with some black, red, blue combination. Probably Ant, Otter, Rat and something else recently. Cool is, that Rat can do 20k damage which is actually more than my Vampire.
"We made it!"

Return to “Creature Quest”