Battle Tower

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Battle Tower

Unread postby Panda Tar » 18 Apr 2018, 21:20

Quite the Gem is indeed the most annoying one. The 51th floor, the Yellow and Blue bosses switch every now and then? The description gives even hints for the fight. Anubis, Sorceress and then the Fallen Angel. I'm still climbing the tower for this score for tomorrow, but I'll try 51th before the deadline. Maybe I manage an unexpected victory. :D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 19 Apr 2018, 10:35

You'll manage.
Yellow will be challenging the first couple of times.
Blue is easy going if you remember to NOT hit her with specials and time your dispels. This round will allow you to fill mana, regain health, resurrect, etc. No rush, take it easy here ;)
Black will hold no surprises for you anymore and is much easier than the Kingdom battles

Yes, Anubis switches to Archmage once in a while.
Last edited by wimfrits on 19 Apr 2018, 11:33, edited 2 times in total.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Apr 2018, 13:42

I actually died in the Sorceress, lol. I forgot I can only hit her with combos and special situations as the description said, and I forgot to manage that, so I had only 1 with combo and slow mana acquisition. Anubis was sort of ok all the while, nothing that really bothered me too much. I tried only once so far. I think they'll keep this same layout the next cycle, right? I think tower floors change every 2 weeks only?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 May 2018, 19:54

Wimfrist, the level 40. I only get better scores when using one white in the place of one black. Probably because I'm not able to deal very good damage on the bombs before they set off, usually killing 2 of my units. I'll see if I can silence them with the common black devil, which I just recently evolved.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 02 May 2018, 20:05

Btw pug is awesome white silencer, decent damage with mass silence always landing on off-color, I also use him in 51.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 02 May 2018, 20:13

Panda Tar wrote:Wimfrist, the level 40. I only get better scores when using one white in the place of one black.
Yes. Me too. :)
I'll update the list

As Galaad says, pug can be very useful. Think I used the crane in lvl 40 myself

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 May 2018, 20:25

Aye. The only thing that must find out is if killing 2 bombs in the end with a white unit beats the bonus of the previous wave, which is usually all White units, and having only 1 black gaining bonuses might not be optimal. Oh, well, let's test. :D

Attempt with the silencing Black devil was disastrous. The chance of silencing was not good and both bombs resisted and then exploded.

The second attempt was with the Pug, which almost went bad, given the bombs resisted. But as I came in with more mana than before, I managed killing them before setting off. Score went from 116 to 153k. The other time I had my Beetle instead of the Pug, so the size bonus was the main factor, I guess.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 02 May 2018, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 02 May 2018, 21:21

Panda Tar wrote: The second attempt was with the Pug, which almost went bad, given the bombs resisted.
And here I was saying they wouldn't resist. :P
Luck totems + bard tome should do the trick.
Prolly you can additionally afford bronze lck enchant too.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 17 May 2018, 15:52

My Quite the Gem is cursed ... it's so damn annoying.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 09 Jun 2018, 18:59

Updated my recipe on page 5.

This gets me in the top 1% every week. With something like 10 replays required when battles turn sour. Quite the Gem is notorious ;)

I don't care for overkill points and don't try to match combo dots; except for my level 51 team.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 09 Jun 2018, 19:29

I do apply opposite lazy approach. Err, having five teams for everything, just mixing them. However you can reach with them just around 5mil, which nowaday is only 6-5%. Previously it was enough for 4%.
(Usually without need for replaying, so it's quick.)

@wimfrits
I meant screenies with score, or did you send them to me, where?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 09 Jun 2018, 19:38

I marked 3-5 small creatures per colour as 'favourite' so that sorting on that makes team re-composition pretty easy

(Sent by mail)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Jun 2018, 19:39

With you recipees, I'm getting 2%-3%, nearly reaching 6 million. I would reach, if I replayed some battles a bit more carefully, I think. But as I get some units with better enchantments and totems to the common ones, it's getting better. Still, Quite the Gem is a remarkable SOB. :lol: And I think it's returned for 2 weeks cycle again. :cry:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 10 Jun 2018, 08:37

I split wimfirts' and Galaad's guides to a separated topic here. For easier search.

If I will find how, I will rearrange posts in that topic to start with a new one and stick it.
Last edited by Pol on 10 Jun 2018, 08:40, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 10 Jun 2018, 10:04

496k! Nice wimfrits!!

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 11 Jun 2018, 08:54

Started using bronze enchants and that increases color points in tower 51

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 11 Jun 2018, 11:50

I'm so lazy for tower I often just aim for the orbs... But you must use really good tactics to score that high with only bronze enchants, very impressive. :applause:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Jun 2018, 17:07

6.147.000 this time. First time I got above 6 million! :proudirule:

Quite the Gem and Lv 50 were too foul this time around for me to try a better score.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 14 Jun 2018, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 15 Jun 2018, 10:52

I often used a statue for tough levels.
And still use a dark elf for angel and watcher levels for better survivability and massive color points

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 15 Jun 2018, 13:30

Dino Sore is another level that sometimes it's really annoying to get to the ending with common creatures without losses. I think I need more shrine levels. They are mostly on 19.

Doing a fast climb now to get those diamond idols and try more poppas, hohoho.

Another one that's a tad difficult not to have losses is the Aura and Chaos nymph level. Going only with common creatures is a bit risky, specially when the nymphs melt into 5 one-turn-to-kick-your-ass sparkling balls. :canthear:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 15 Jun 2018, 13:34, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Creature Quest”