Send in your questions!

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

Send in your questions!

Unread postby Pol » 26 Jun 2017, 11:24

Send in your questions for Creature Quest team. Anything what you would like to ask, bring it here!
Last edited by Pol on 26 Jun 2017, 15:27, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Re: Send in your question!

Unread postby Galaad » 26 Jun 2017, 11:36

Cool! :tsup:
Last edited by Galaad on 26 Jun 2017, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

LordGraa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Send in your question!

Unread postby LordGraa » 26 Jun 2017, 13:27

OK, I got some but not sure if the team will read them and/or answer but lets try:

Q1: Are you planning to add NEW maps in the near future? Something like jungle, swamp, wasteland, treetop village... just to spice up those "old" ones :)
Q2: What do you think about adding an UNDERGROUND layer to some/all maps? With gates connecting those layers it will give us more explorations!
Q3: I am still getting error mesage about Google+ and my friendslist - I am all the time connected but cannot access friendlist. It is a known "feature"/bug so what is the progress? And no I won`t create a FB because of this ;)
Q4: Custom rerolls/combo dots locks - will this feature be implemented so we won`t waste time&orbs on 4dots rerolls?
Q5: We are (or at least I am) lacking any guild activities (apart form spamming a guild chat). So a guild dungeon, guild city, guild quests would be a nice addition. If those are planned for the Kingdoms feature, just skip this q :)

Bonus Q: Hows Jon? Let him know that Heroes fans from all across the world wish him to succeed with CQ (aka make a BIG BAG of money) and later on get back HoMaM franchise so we all can once again become a heroes of might and magic! =o)
http://www.worldofheroes.cz - Czech Heroes Fansite
https://wpu.worldofheroes.cz/tsoaEN.html - H7 community DLC The Shadows over Ashan

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Send in your questions!

Unread postby Pol » 29 Jun 2017, 07:14

The thread will be closed on Sunday, after that I will dispatch our questions to CQ team.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 02 Jul 2017, 13:25

Pol wrote:The thread will be closed on Sunday, after that I will dispatch our questions to CQ team.
Maybe wait a bit more?
Last edited by Galaad on 02 Jul 2017, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 02 Jul 2017, 18:57

Ok, some bonus time, let say to half of next week. Place in your questions ladies and gentlemen. :down:
"We made it!"

Fuitrolk
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Fuitrolk » 02 Jul 2017, 19:45

Hi, you should create an item to add a "dot" to any creature. This would be like a Legendary item you know. It'd be great.

hobowu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby hobowu » 03 Jul 2017, 05:30

I do have a suggestion rather than a question.

Combining a higher dotted creature into a lower dotted creature for awakening purposes should give the lower dotted creature the amount of dots the higher dotted creature has...

For example.
I have a 2 dot muse, max evolved.
I combine a 3 dot muse into it for awakening.
The 2 dot muse becomes 3 dot, but keeps it's exp, tomes etc.

This would smooth gameplay out a lot by allowing us to level up creatures without hesitation, instead of waiting for higher dotted creatures to come by whilst holding 10 copies of the same creature.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 03 Jul 2017, 09:34

^^Guys, it's really not hard to formulate that as a question, like "do you plan to implement a feature that would allow player to add more dots to an existing creature?" or something :P
Last edited by Galaad on 03 Jul 2017, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 03 Jul 2017, 09:36

Btw my question:

Does JVC plan to buy the rights of Might and Magic IP back to make a new REAL Might and Magic PC game in the foreseeable future? #OnlyJVCforMightandMagic
Last edited by Galaad on 03 Jul 2017, 09:44, edited 1 time in total.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 03 Jul 2017, 10:47

Galaad wrote:Does JVC plan to buy the rights of Might and Magic IP back to make a new REAL Might and Magic PC game in the foreseeable future?
Just watch Mike Chat interview with Jon Van Caneghem and you will hear an answer for that question. :P

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 03 Jul 2017, 10:58

Avonu wrote:Just watch Mike Chat interview with Jon Van Caneghem and you will hear an answer for that question. :P
I've seen it but I want to insist on that. :P

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 03 Jul 2017, 11:18

Galaad wrote:I've seen it
Then you know the answer and you know that JVC is often asked this question. What answer do you want to hear? "Well, I just won a national lottery, so I'm not only buying back Might and Magic franchise but whole Ubisoft too." :P

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 03 Jul 2017, 11:26

What about you mind your own business? ;)

Erwinner
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Erwinner » 03 Jul 2017, 11:45

well for sure he will be asked until he does it, for a fan who will be desperate for more non-Erwin Heroes games (aka canon Heroes games not fake zombie ones) it will not make sense to not keep asking that, why not even Peter Venkman the Great Ghostbuster (played by Bill Murray) will stop us from haunting him about that cheers lol

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 04 Jul 2017, 12:49

Galaad wrote:What about you mind your own business? ;)
It's my business too. Asking a question for which you already know the answer is wasting a potential question space. It is not like asking the same question over and over will change anything with Might and Magic franchise, unfortunately.

And here are my few questions:
1. IIRC JVC created MM1 alone. He said that he created King's Bounty with one additional code writer and one graphic artist and it took one year. Heroes 3 was created within 18 months with 30+ people. How long it took to create CQ and how many people were working on it?

2. Are there any plans to make Battle Tower great again? :P Rewards are fine but climbing 50 floors over and over each week is opposite of fun.

3. Reference codes have nice rewards for people to use it but on the other hand it blocks players from "get x friends" achievement. Previous system allowed to exchange players codes but it's not possible anymore (at least without social media involved).

4. How is game doing overall?

5. Any new maps? I find 2-3 to be still fun after many repeats (winter, scorched and desert ones) but others are boring for me, even with new content (events).
Last edited by Avonu on 04 Jul 2017, 12:52, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 Jul 2017, 13:00

These are good Avonu!

I would like to send CQ Team 10-25 questions overall. There's still some place people. :D

As for repeating that one. He knows.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 04 Jul 2017, 14:18

Avonu wrote:It's my business too.
Like I'm going to jump on every question that I don't agree with. :tsdown:
Just let people ask what they want to ask. For you it's a waste of question slot, for me (as well as for Lordgraa) it isn't.
There is no harm in asking that, if room permits it I hope Pol includes it. Please respect other people's questions thanks.
Last edited by Galaad on 04 Jul 2017, 14:22, edited 2 times in total.

AncientDruids
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby AncientDruids » 05 Jul 2017, 11:43

My questions are:

What's the name of the world or realm that quests in Creature Quest take place in? Does it have any mythology or lore?

Do you have any plans for expanding the franchise or making more mobile apps?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 09 Jul 2017, 21:54

Thank for your questions guys. :D I will sort them (that will kinda take few days) and send them out!

Also adding here one, heard on this forum twice, if they plan to release PC version.
"We made it!"

Return to “Creature Quest”