Dungeons

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Dungeons

Unread postby Pol » 25 Apr 2018, 18:54

Hmm, just wait to being visited by lvl 500 Stickers weirdoos. :P

I have now similar screenshot like wimfrits, they of course don't care if I have here one random gold enchant...
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 25 Apr 2018, 20:50

Panda Tar wrote:Morning mood.
*Sigh* :drama:
BTW this is exactly the reason why they introduced shields, so you can compete even with a weak dungeon if you time it right. But yeah about tanking I have no problem with it if you stand no chance in the tier you're at, their system does lead you to gold rather fast.

To compete in gold, you need :

- Shrines and keeps at 25 (depending on your offensive team you can prioritize some shrines over others, but your important ones must be at 25, which means IIRC castle 27 as prereq if you rely on dark and white creatures (which is the most popular color).
- At least three dungeons filled with mostly 4 dots, fully totemed and silver enchanted (prioritize first wave, is the most important one).
- Enough spare diamonds to refill some CPs if needed and shield once or twice.
- Being a good attacker (kingdom buffs are nice and all but thankfully battle tactics and strategy still plays a good part in the game :)).
Last edited by Galaad on 25 Apr 2018, 20:56, edited 2 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 25 Apr 2018, 20:58

@Pol
LV500 wouldn't really bother me, because it's expected, right? What's not expected is a lv90 guy with all boss team fully awakened and dungeons with all 4-dot units fully awakened and a castle around lv18. That's a bit strained, no?

I'm starting to think that low level VIPS and non-VIPS shouldn't get mixed with high level VIPS.

@Galaad
I used shield here and there on Silver, to save that last push. On Gold I'm not really bothering with it. I mainly keep myself around 2.4k when it's nearing the deadline and focus on revenges. Only when some impossibru ones appear, I have to consider attacking another one not to drop too low. Shrines are around 12-14 now and Keeps are nearing 20. One thing I can say it's fairly ok is the main dungeon I'm keeping. Last 2-3 cycles, it was attacked only once, which shows that it's being avoided. But still a bit far from filling with 4 dots.

Meanwhile, trying to farm a 4-dot Siren. So far, from the 13-14 I fetched, only 2 were 3 dots. The rest all 2 dots. She is easier to farm than the dull Ogre, but at least the Ogre had 4 dots in no time and plently of 3.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 25 Apr 2018, 21:00, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 25 Apr 2018, 21:03

Panda Tar wrote: Meanwhile, trying to farm a 4-dot Siren. So far, from the 13-14 I fetched, only 2 were 3 dots. The rest all 2 dots. She is easier to farm than the dull Ogre, but at least the Ogre had 4 dots in no time and plently of 3.
RNG works in mysterious ways, for long months I never got 4 dots in event quests then all of a sudden I got three 4 dots Elves, I thought I couldn't awaken it! :D
3 dots are viable until late game, and middle game is very long. Shrines and keeps are absolute priority for pvp. 4 dots can be planned well ahead now, since the promotion.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 25 Apr 2018, 21:26

But our worst nightmare is still NOT having people to click on our Swag Bags ... now we can't even reach LV2 because not enough people log in in time to click on the damn stuff. :cry:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Apr 2018, 21:47

Also Steven is out atm.
Last edited by Pol on 25 Apr 2018, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 26 Apr 2018, 06:42

Just join Kreegans... I have a few inactive I can make room for you guys.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Apr 2018, 06:48

I fail to see how joining Kreegans would help M&M Guild to stabilize. :P

Steven will return, so it's just a question of one more active person, to not to relly on three with lower activity.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Apr 2018, 13:59

We cannot forsake our mega fluffy guild! :tongue:

We simply need 1 or 2 more ultra fluffy active members to cuddle to death. And Steven to boot. Now, back on topic!

People are not respecting my authoritah! I mean, my dungeon. I'm getting points only by defending right now, hohohohohohoho! :lol: But the guy was really thick-headed trying to use a Phoenix as main damage dealer on a dungeon named Blizzard. :drama: However, I do see that it was intended for green troops, because Blizzard is a mix of Blue and Green, with Cerberus as boss. :proudirule: But having that annoying Wood Nymph coupled with Statue, both 4-dots, is not really any ordinary green troop.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 30 Apr 2018, 19:39

Time for revenges ... BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :devious:

Not bad. Aside the awful day 2 days ago when I was attacked 10 times and couldn't really risk revenging against their tough defenses, today I was attacked 6 times, 1 successful defense and 4 successful revenges. The remaining one I cannot revenge has those Wood Nymphs coupled with some tough stuff. Better let it be. :D

But I'll try some more until tonight and, perhaps, get to 4k and then, use the protomagic shield. :hoo:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 30 Apr 2018, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 May 2018, 20:28

Ok, this one was particularly happy. So I would like to thanks to all people who made my 5.4 score. Thanks!
Got two Epic Essences and one small 3d Naga.

Seen many new dungeons and synergies along the way and also couldn't omit, that times of 4d prevails. In one dungeon two units acted in the first two rounds, it was Statue and White Nymph - which crippled me sufficiently to give up.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 May 2018, 14:21

Now that White and Black are given bonuses, it might be tough to get through some dungeons. Still, Wood Nymphs EVERY-GODDAMN-WHERE. :drama:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 02 May 2018, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 02 May 2018, 15:13

Seriously be more aware of White Nymph.

For Wood Nymph just use RED creature(s) and some luck boost.

Because you can remove Stun with just +1 cleanse, but you cannot remove multiple debuffs with it. Just one.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 May 2018, 15:19

Yup. I have my Aura Nymph and my Wood Nymph protecting one of my dungeons together. :D

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 02 May 2018, 16:00

At that point I'm happy, that there are not any ground Nymphs.
Cuz it would be Nymphlets and not Dungeons.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 May 2018, 18:22

To that point, crazy happy Panda!

1st wave - you need white nymph 4d, kitsune is good but will play too late, try to got her 3d.
2nd wave - shadow dragon needs also one more dot.

Most importantly you have almost classic B&W Dungeon. But, if I will come with coloured units and disable nymphs, it's all mine. You should have "two wings" classic B&W and anti-colours. Try to work more on synergy - like Black Cat with here luck buff/debuff is a hidden killer. Go for fatique if you can.

Also optimize enchants, I don't think that multiplers works in dungeon. Give your cannons critical or more power/damage.

I'm under impression that dots colors match here too, in the sense of pure damage/resistance. So Saber with all dots white should be killer for any blackie. But to be fair I haven't tested it here. In normal fights it does match exactly like that. No idea for mana funelling in Dungeon, should explore that too.

Don't forget that you may also boost your Dungeon via Shrines and Keeps - that's usually very unexpected.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 May 2018, 18:28

I think one of basic mistakes is, like people understood color waves in dungeon. Just visited one, having two yellow waves and Red Baroness of Blood in the end.

That can be easily countered, merely with one non-blue rezzer and one blue damage dealer. On the start of the first round, they kill your blue unit - most likely after you charge it once - or almost. And on the end of the second turn you just ressurect it, and complete the charge.

The Boss fight then is just a farce. Especially in the case that the your blue is also stunner - Ice giant, Blue Dragon or even only defense healer like Marid.

The point is, that you can easily pass some units to the final round, protecting them by their death.
Last edited by Pol on 11 May 2018, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 12 May 2018, 08:59

Pol wrote:kitsune is good
Kitsune is excellent. :)
Maybe one of the strongest hitters in the game… With its special based on luck it’s also easier to enchant. ;)
I don't think that multiplers works in dungeon
They don’t.
I'm under impression that dots colors match here too, in the sense of pure damage/resistance. So Saber with all dots white should be killer for any blackie. But to be fair I haven't tested it here. In normal fights it does match exactly like that. No idea for mana funelling in Dungeon, should explore that too.
No no no, defense only matters about amount of dots for more initiative and that’s it (aside the boosts from filling up multiple dungeons and kingdom in the background ofc).
Don't forget that you may also boost your Dungeon via Shrines and Keeps
This is very expensive though, in general I would advise against it unless you’re a big spender. If you really feel like you need it for the rank you aim (assuming this is a challenge you are particularly interested in) last 24 hrs can caught off-guard some people who were barely passing your defense, securing it against these.
Last edited by Galaad on 12 May 2018, 08:59, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 May 2018, 13:43

@Pol

I retracted this time to a single dungeon with a mix of colors, mainly not to bother much with it, actually. I need more dots on some of my White and Black units. Kitsune seems forever to get one.

I'm starting to give Silver Enchantments to some units. I'll keep an eye on those useful for defense and those useful for attack and try some synergies. My Black Cat is one dot only, so that's not pretty useful.

Sinergies seem nice to try, yes, like a LUCK buffing wave, with Cobra King, Penguin, Kitsune etc., and detonation of Dots like that Flaming Bat.

On an afterthought, I think we should be aware/informed, when our dungeon is defeated; the survivability of the attacking forces, similar to when we go in a Quest, you know. If the enemy get their defeated forces raised back, it feels like our dungeon was 'too easy', because they'll not be displayed as defeated in any wave. Instead, we would be aware through a 100%, 80%, 60% survivability information that we actually took down someone there, and could work on another strategy with a bit more basis to build upon. What do you think?
Last edited by Panda Tar on 14 May 2018, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 17 May 2018, 19:29

I was thinking, if we have an uber extreme powerful boss (due awakening and Gold enchantments combination), wouldn't it be sort of possible luring players into death by placing only 1 weak creature per wave? By doing so, attacking forces wouldn't have had time to amass mana for the boss battle. Considering, of course, other bonuses, like stun/silence protection, shrines, keeps and whanot.

For example, a fully awakened Colossus with the right enchantmets is bothersome, for doing heavy damage to all enemies plus ignoring defense.

Return to “Creature Quest”