Dungeons

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Dungeons

Unread postby Pol » 13 Feb 2018, 18:28

Okey, have lower score than previously, but thanks to new system the reward is better!
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 14 Feb 2018, 18:11

:tsup: :applause: :up:
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 18 Feb 2018, 09:21

Did seen combo: Wood Nymph, Water Nymph, Hippogriff and down Clockwork Soldier, Pirate and Skeleton - suprisingly good anti-red set.
  • Pirate - adds ATK buff
  • Skeleton - debuf PWR
  • Hippogriff - ressurects (the Wood Nymph)
etc..

Another good set can be with Dirt Devils.. as anti-blue.
Last edited by Pol on 18 Feb 2018, 09:24, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 18 Feb 2018, 11:46

It's easier to stay in Gold Tier now there is only one Gold Tier pool of players. :)

My last Challenge before the global changes was Silver Rank 4, and I was promoted to Gold and in the new system. :)
Last edited by Steven Aus on 18 Feb 2018, 11:48, edited 1 time in total.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 21 Feb 2018, 11:51

I don't think the specials are working good yet... With 5 active dungeons last time there was barely any difference as opposed to running only 1 dgn.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 22 Feb 2018, 17:50

Have you personally reported it?

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 22 Feb 2018, 21:19

Ofc, but since my email password consists of 9786 various symbols and characters and my CH is around 10 it was faster to first report here.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 23 Feb 2018, 07:10

:tsup:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 Mar 2018, 11:39

Ok, this time I was wiser and save up some diamonds, to shield myself when whales start to climb up on my back. To not to be dusted, like previously, hope one day will be enough.

Still, long way ahead, have avg shrines on lvl 23 and that's not enough. Seeing players with Castle/Shrines on lvl 28 just make meh.

BTW For 5000 points, there's first real reward.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Mar 2018, 19:34

Well, one day paid off, two days would be better.

Now, I have a long list of these who defeated me, kinda close to 30 players, ranging from lvl 330 (I'm at 332 myself.) to 500. For most of them I can revenge them back and win. But I don't have so much diamonds.

Looking at it as a curve, so after first start, it's just going in tsunami waves, then there's a a bit of peace, with deathmatch on the end.
Last edited by Pol on 08 Mar 2018, 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 09 Mar 2018, 06:30

Pol wrote:Ok, this time I was wiser and save up some diamonds, to shield myself when whales start to climb up on my back. To not to be dusted, like previously, hope one day will be enough.
Good call, it can secure your ranking if you need the 3d creature. If not, I find the lower rewards quite good since 1.7.
Still, long way ahead, have avg shrines on lvl 23 and that's not enough. Seeing players with Castle/Shrines on lvl 28 just make meh.
Hm, don't worry, once you get shrines at 25 (100% survival on GW quests helps) there's not much difference with folks having them at 30, but the most dedicated players already have some gold enchants which makes the difference...

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 09 Mar 2018, 19:46

My dungeon got beaten! Don't know why..

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 09 Mar 2018, 19:57

:D :D

Soon, you may expect more of such visits. Especially some Stickers, some of them can be returning like Earthquake.
Last edited by Pol on 09 Mar 2018, 20:00, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 20 Mar 2018, 20:21

It was only yesterday that I was aware we could peek on the dungeon we want to attack. :drama: I was always going rather blind, based on player level and the defending boss. :ashamed: Well, now I'm having less surprises.

Anywa, my question is: how difficult it is the quest King level? Prince ranges from 85-95, I think, but haven't tried King yet. I wanna bigga gemzoz! :-D
wimfrits wrote:My dungeon got beaten! Don't know why...
That person has no life. At all. :lol:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 20 Mar 2018, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 20 Mar 2018, 21:18

With an anti-colour team, you should be able to manage the Grand Wish quests on King at this point. With the obvious exception of black and white. Especially black is quite tough with the many high damage dealers.

I'd range the difficulty of other quests between the b/r/g/y GW quests and the b/w GW.
Last edited by wimfrits on 20 Mar 2018, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 20 Mar 2018, 21:37

Hmm, for blue quest I used Kangaroo, Griffin, Dwarf, Elephant, Elephant. (ie stun, cast bonuses, disenchant enemy, heal, heal.)
For red I have Siren, Yeti, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard (heal+cleanse, debuff, 3x crit hit)

Black is tough, and I don't have here anti color team.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 20 Mar 2018, 22:10

Got it. I still have not started to evolve more than 1 of each unit, and that many are not evolved at all. I have 1 lv 60 Lizard, lv 70 dragon turtle, my siren and yeti suck hohohoho. I have the Walrus one fairly ok and the Stegosaurus. I could try the red one, perhaps. BUT, right now, only waiting for the Green genie quest, to get knight and prince on it and get some rewards. And maybe a zillion legendary summons, puuuhohohohohoho! *ends speaking in a rather maniac way laughter*
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 21 Mar 2018, 11:53

Panda Tar wrote:Got it. I still have not started to evolve more than 1 of each unit, and that many are not evolved at all. I have 1 lv 60 Lizard, lv 70 dragon turtle, my siren and yeti suck hohohoho. I have the Walrus one fairly ok and the Stegosaurus. I could try the red one, perhaps. BUT, right now, only waiting for the Green genie quest, to get knight and prince on it and get some rewards. And maybe a zillion legendary summons, puuuhohohohohoho! *ends speaking in a rather maniac way laughter*
I used some diamonds to get the Last boss in the wish quests and then used coins on the last battle when I went thru the quest afterwards…

BTW I love the new combo roll system :-)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 21 Mar 2018, 13:37

Troller wrote: BTW I love the new combo roll system :-)
It surely helps not messing around, but it looks like we cannot use diamonds on this one (which, of course, prevents certain abuse).

I'm expecting the Kingdom battle feature. :oex:

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 22 Mar 2018, 17:22

Combo Promotion is great too!

It's expensive (5 Essences, and a few hundred diamonds, number of diamonds depending on Creature Size), requires Creature to Be Fully Awakened

And you can't use duplicate creatures, but great for Battle Tower Nymph Rewards which you can't farm,

And Legendaries which really benefit from Four Dots,

I mean, how much would it cost to get another 4d Legendary (you know how rare Legendaries are, and 4d Legendaries are even rarer than hen's teeth) of the same type,

Fully Levelled Up,
Evolved Once,
Fully Levelled Up Again,
Evolved for the Second Time,

Awakened Eight Times (Fully Awakened),

And then, if you haven't levelled the 4d Replacement Legendary up fully once it is fully evolved, you have to spend all those XP Gems levelling it up to Maximum Level Again,

And that's not to mention all the resources needed to Enchant the Replacement 4d Legendary Creature to Silver or Gold Level, especially since it might take several wasted rolls to get something actually keeping!

So I feel that 5 Essences and several hundred diamonds is great value for the right 3d Creature,

But it is not so cheap that every Player Creature will be 4dots. :)

So overall, I feel this option is well balanced, like most of the rest of the game.
Last edited by Steven Aus on 22 Mar 2018, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Creature Quest”