New M&M Guild

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: New M&M Guild

Unread postby Pol » 18 Mar 2018, 22:38

@Steven
I don't thin that it will repeat ever. Pitty, as Ooze quest is a gold mine for several type of rare resources, like Mystic Tomes or Tokens.
Last edited by Pol on 18 Mar 2018, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 18 Mar 2018, 22:53

Steven & Panda, please if you have the chance invite the new players. From low tiers, Bronze, Silver, is actually easiest.
Whereas from Gold it's like impossibru.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Mar 2018, 08:47

I'll try finding someone.

Just one or two at most, right? We don't want the place getting crowded with people we have no idea who they are.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 19 Mar 2018, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Mar 2018, 21:16

That Archivist costing 800 scrolls say it'll boost production by 100%. It's scroll production? I think I got a little slow on my castle handling. Still many stuff costing 200 and 300 scrolls to research, and my merchant keeps selling me ore and wood ...
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 19 Mar 2018, 21:18

Always get the wood and ore from merchants, you WILL need it. Priority for Kingdom is librairies so you can research, then you want to rush keeps and shrines which goes along castle levels.
I don't remember about the archivist research.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Mar 2018, 21:23

It's related to the Library. You need it to keep upgrading Library.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 19 Mar 2018, 21:51

Oh then yes, Library produces scrolls.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 20 Mar 2018, 15:56

Priority kind of depends on your preference I guess.

As everything requires wood and ore I always max them and keep them at least 5 levels above the rest.
Never got short on any other kingdom resource so far. Including scrolls
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 20 Mar 2018, 17:39

In my case I'm upgrading Gem Mines as I don't have crosses to upgrade shrines. Hopefully I will got them meanwhile. Then it will be brimstone, so be damned, it will take a loong time..

I have quite surplus of scrolls and still buying wood, ore, mercury and sulphur. Without merchants it wouldn't be possible. The mines production itself would be too slow.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 20 Mar 2018, 17:47

Damn, it looks like the game has shortage of something only so you can balance to have shortage of another, yes? :drama:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 20 Mar 2018, 17:57

wimfrits wrote:Priority kind of depends on your preference I guess.
True, I meant optimal rush for competition but for sure you can prioritize gems or whatever. You need scrolls for any researches tho. Best income for wood and ore is merchants, by far, increasing every 5 castle level.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 20 Mar 2018, 20:16

Well, we now have 2 new members and we will F I N A L L Y have those swag bags taken care of. :beg:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 20 Mar 2018, 20:16, edited 1 time in total.

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 21 Mar 2018, 12:17

Panda Tar wrote:Well, we now have 2 new members and we will F I N A L L Y have those swag bags taken care of. :beg:
You'r welcome :-)

A great day - got a random legendary on a diamond idol - first time that happened!

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 21 Mar 2018, 12:22

Panda Tar wrote:Damn, it looks like the game has shortage of something only so you can balance to have shortage of another, yes? :drama:
The worst part is when I need something where I must complete low level quests – i.e. libraries needs small tomes – why can't I just use the bigger ones that I got plenty of??? (or trade them or downgrade them…)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 21 Mar 2018, 13:39

Yeah, just thought of downgrading idea today myself. ^_^ And you could use your own Library to do that, another Kingdom feature, perhaps? Sometimes, the quests don't have the books we need. Luckily, that Evil Eye quest reappeared and I can farm again the Healing book. And I'm not sure, but I think I got 2 times those merchant visits yesterday night. They sold me many scrolls, around 1,500. They've read my mind.

And thanks for unstucking those swag bags! Just placed 5 there for you folks.
Troller wrote:A great day - got a random legendary on a diamond idol - first time that happened!
My last Legendary was like that, Ifrit, if I'm not mistaken. The funny thing it was a succession of luck. That diamond idol I got from a small tent randomly generated on the Big Machine Spider quest at Prince level. :-D Then the Diamond idol became the Ifrit. However, couldn't even give any love to my Ifrit while I'm trying to evolve some other key-creatures. My big bloober green legendary one also needs some love. Very good one to combo with poisonous units, including Cerberus. I just so love Cerberus right now.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 21 Mar 2018, 13:48, edited 2 times in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Mar 2018, 09:41

To your question Panda, yes I beat the Stego, twenty minutes before deadline. Used combination of Statue, Oathkeeper (been forced to upgrading it completely from the ground) and Vampire. The rest probably wasn't important.

Statue - buff & debuff
Oathkeeper - heal & protect & disenchant
Vampire - heal & deal good damage (not the best overall but mine best)

Actually burned all money and diamonds, in process to get here - yep, tinkering with silver enchants.

The only luck here was, that Stego couldn't also cast Dispel, otherwise it was a nasty creature. Yellow heals instead of double damage, chain lighting, power and def boost, healing, tail attack..

And received one red and one white leg essence, one swag bag, and maybe also something above that.

The reward was certainly pleasant.

And now please that one red epic essence. I need to finish my Shaman. :D
Last edited by Pol on 26 Mar 2018, 11:09, edited 3 times in total.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Mar 2018, 15:52

Please, at least one more member from CH. Don't tell me that we are unable to pick up the last crown to receive the reward. (And that's just LVL4 - Epic, nothing funky.. )
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Mar 2018, 17:23

I tried to recruit 2 more. A lv 350 or something and a 200+-. One attacked me, the other I attacked. Not sure if I made good impressions there, :lol:. Might look like the whiny babycry after the big leveled guy, or the hypocrite one, trying to apologize. :D

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 03 Apr 2018, 13:56

Not sure where to post this, but what do you guys reckon? Again, found a guy named Andronio, Level 65, from Gli Italiani guild, with some strange statuses ... Castle Lv 15 already, and the defenses below:

Is this normal?

The other time I found the strong LV 68 guy was also from Gli Italiani, although I don't think it's the same one, specially because this one is lower level than the other. Still, I just got my owl fully awaken, and this guy has not only that one, but even some lv90 epic ones 70% awakened. 8|

Or, it would be a seasoned player with new account, if that's even possible. :|
Last edited by Panda Tar on 03 Apr 2018, 14:00, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 03 Apr 2018, 15:37

I woud think that this is possible, but for that he needs to be a VIP, and also max VIP, cause without real money infusion, this looks not plausible.
"We made it!"

Return to “Creature Quest”