New M&M Guild

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: New M&M Guild

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Mar 2018, 16:22

Wtf, is there no sign in stuff? I just start on the map like that? Would love playing it in English. :( Just reading some stuff in Portuguese is giving me the chills in which bizarre boundaries they'll be going to translate some names. :err:

Oh, well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Downloading it now and going to try it later today or tomorrow...
Curiosity wins. Flawless victory.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Mar 2018, 16:32

Invoking creatures feverishly, drolling all over the office desk. A tingle of maniac shine on the eyes.

Need to ... ugh ... get ... back ... to ... work ...

My lady bug rules.

And I got a Colossus at my first idol summoning. 4 stars. They shine upon my face right now. :oex:

Still, need to resume my work. :D

Also got another boss kind of monster besides Colossus. A succubus-looking gal. Also got a rare automaton owl ("reinforced owl"), a Kobold magician and a ... dragontoise? Whatever the translated names are. :lol: Already got some weaklings recycled, poor ones. Although, I'm not even sure of what's weak and what's not, lol. Still LV1 noob. I spent most of my time opening stuff, clicking on tutorial stuff, getting gifts, invoking idols, haven't done the first mission yet, aside the one that takes down the spirit possessing our cat-caretaker.

I have a sack of stuff that I'm supposed to share with other players.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 07 Mar 2018, 17:40, edited 2 times in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 07 Mar 2018, 19:08

Nice!
And the best thing is, you can play with yourself! :)
At least I always think of you when my panda joyfully stuns someone

Getting a colossus at this point is great. And a 4d one even!!

Save that bag until you reach lvl 50 and can share it with your friends at the M&M guild ;)
Last edited by wimfrits on 07 Mar 2018, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 Mar 2018, 19:09

Cool, hope that you will hang here for a while. :D

Colossus is pretty strong and Lady Bug (don't mistake with Bug Fairy) always rules.

If I remember well, the basic setup is one surprise monster, Dragon Youngling, Bug Fairy, Toad and Cat Mage. So it's like in a real life, base sets of dolls, to play with.

Owl is good but later, Dragon Tortoise is a pretty useful healer but you already should have your Dragon Youngling. Pay attention to color wheel, as color beats dots.

Edit1:
I'm also thinking about a new phone, sometime this year. Hopefully it will be revolving about Snapdragon 450, Oreo and more than 3GB of RAM. Nothing fancy but decent of performance, kid resistant. 1GB is really a little now.
Last edited by Pol on 07 Mar 2018, 19:12, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Mar 2018, 11:57

:hug: SQUEE!

I hope I get a panda too! :-D Only had to kill some so far. :ashamed:

Got 2 boss units, the sucubbu shadow lady and colossus. Then something like 5-6 three stars units, the owl, a boxing kangaroo, air elemental, an ogre, a fox-looking unit, and something else I don't recall.

I'm LV18 right now and got stuck against a Genie boss, difficulty 20, while clearing one mission. Trying some different settings with my units, but lost three times.

I wish I could change to English. Name of things, abilities and monsters are so strange to compare or try to report back here. :drama: Still getting the feeling about the game, colors, combos, evolution and whatnot. I fell in love with my ... er, Carnivore Plant? Whichever the name. :lol: That same plant is useful against said Genie horde, because of colors, also due the healing aspect on the adjacent allies, but I lack something else. Still need to try all green monsters against that horde, which is all Yellow. Not sure if my color memory was right. I saw only once the color explanation and remembered that ice beats fire, then fire burns leaves, and they shoo lightnings away. Light <-> Dark. Still need to undesrtand icons of buffs and debuffs and learn what creatures do.

Had some cool battles with just one remaining foe surviving only by healing alone, like the Succubus Shadow Lady of Hell and the Cute Carnivore Plant. There was also a duel against the Colossus boss at that Vertical Challenge against my Colossus, who was the last to survive and managed to kill in the following brawl. :D

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Mar 2018, 13:56

That would be "Flap Trap" - when fully evolved.

I don't think that there exists localication for my language, which is Czech. Though it probably doesn't matter, as I set up my phone Language (under Settings >> Language & Input >> Language) to English.

So, everything is in english = this is the best (for me).
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Mar 2018, 18:01

That might be it. I didn't change my phone settings. I wonder if I change, the game changes as well?

(afraid of "hitting the red buttom effect") :shh:

P.S.: That genie is rather annoying. :disagree:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 08 Mar 2018, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Mar 2018, 19:29

Not sure, you may try it. If not, you may try to reinstall the game. The thing is, if you are comfortable with english everywhere.

And I'm, the reason for that is discrepancy in CZ translations.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Mar 2018, 13:52

Actually, I'm so used at reading things in English, I notice when they are not more often than not. When I installed my Adobe Suite, it ended up in Portuguese. But it took a while to do that, so I'm not in the mood to retry. Portuguese Suite is harder to follow when I need to learn stuff from the web.

But games ... games are terrible when it comes to translation. The problem is with the meaning things have in our language compared to others. For me, reading Red Knight feels like it's a name, like reading Aaron. In Portuguese though, we really read Cavaleiro Vermelho, which sounds silly somehow.

Some time later...
And it worked! I didn't even had to reinstall the game, you fluffy game! :hug: Just chaning my cell phone to English and the game followed after I restarted it. Funny thing is that I was playing it and didn't notice it was in English only when I was reading something I was used already at reading in Portuguese. Our mind is a maze. :lol:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 09 Mar 2018, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 09 Mar 2018, 14:08

Panda Tar wrote:
Got 2 boss units, the sucubbu shadow lady and colossus. Then something like 5-6 three stars units, the owl, a boxing kangaroo, air elemental, an ogre, a fox-looking unit, and something else I don't recall.
Colossus is fantastic. Owl and Roo are among strongest mediums. :tsup:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Mar 2018, 14:19

Placed the Colossus as my 'boss' at my only Dungeon, hohoho. I had to make my carnivore plant evolve to maximum LV 50, because it's simply super fluffy and so far good at keeping itself and its neighbors alive. Won the 14th battle at the Tower only because it survived alone.

I'm using the kangaroo and the Ice Eagle too. The overall mixture of units is enough to deal with most battles. Of course, now that I'm not that dumb at some mechanics, I'm making other teams to deal with those single-element missions, such as a mission with fire-leaf enemies, so I assembled some ice and fire units, and it was ok, even when they were not as evolved as my main team.

And now I'm aware that my cell phone's battery drains faster. :drama:

I was looking for our guild. The name is M&M right? 4 members so far? I'm reaching Lv 40.

Another question:
Regarding these Dungeons we attack, from other players, we lose something when we lose the battle? Or mainly we lose the symbolic er... what's the name ... fame points?

And when we place our units in our Dungeon or working at our Kingdom buildings, they simply can be used there and our teams at the same time? I was worried that I should assemble only those with no functions to our Dungeon or at the buildings. Working at the buildings, higher level units make production better or it simply changes nothing?
Last edited by Panda Tar on 09 Mar 2018, 14:24, edited 1 time in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 09 Mar 2018, 14:31

You only lose prestige when someone beats your dungeon (which will happen most of the times).
You cannot use same creature once in dungeons, in kingdom it's the evolution state (stars) and awakening that matters for building efficiency.
Last edited by Galaad on 09 Mar 2018, 14:38, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 09 Mar 2018, 16:13

Panda Tar wrote: I was looking for our guild. The name is M&M right? 4 members so far? I'm reaching Lv 40.
Ja. That is us.

We lose the symbolic fame points. The Adventurer lvl5 works as a matress here, so you can use him to jump up, if you fall under 2200 points. Above that, it's all your own effort and luck.

More dots means, that creature will act faster in Dungeon. So one dot Dungeon defender is effectively too late to act.

You can mine monsters, easily from BT(speed+autocombat) or with use of QC (knight or squire difficulty). Just visit the BT tower repeatedly. Even the first level works.

Which leads in first obvious problem. You need to invest into both creatures and resources, so manage well. :D

And if you need money, visit Gold Standard Inn. It's available over weekend and also three times in work days.

BTW Today (as each Friday and part of Sunday) is available White Quest to free the Pandas and defeat Peri. Both of that is good. :P
Last edited by Pol on 09 Mar 2018, 16:32, edited 4 times in total.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Mar 2018, 17:08

I have defeated the Peri on Squire level, and saved my fellow pandas. Although I would love having a panda unit with a scowl. They look too happy. :tongue:

I'm now going through the Swamp Quest on Lord level. A bit difficult, but managing so far. I think I'll die for that witch boss.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 09 Mar 2018, 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 12 Mar 2018, 20:33

Hopefully it will work and new members will find their way here.

WELCOME!
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 12 Mar 2018, 20:37

Panda use prismatic orbs and reroll the Hunchback. Then you may kick out the Ornitopther. You have already one healer and one rezzer. And put here a stunner - Kangaroo or Panda :p
If you have them.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 12 Mar 2018, 20:42

Two dots are really a minimum.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Mar 2018, 02:11

I got both, however, my Kangaroo is fully evolved, only not maxed up in levels.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 13 Mar 2018, 12:11

Considering the dots, you are better to go with Panda - which don't break the match with Colossus. Although Kangaroo is sure better.
Last edited by Pol on 13 Mar 2018, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Mar 2018, 18:23

Well, using the panda make it possible ditching the Ornithoptoptoptoptorer.

Return to “Creature Quest”