New M&M Guild

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: New M&M Guild

Unread postby Pol » 08 Sep 2018, 16:45

Added rules, updated description.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Sep 2018, 18:51

Come, come. We need to build our defense. Within five hours we must secure our guild's stronghold. Watcha, wants some victories here!

Edit1
Be careful, once you submit your army and set it as garrisoned, you cannot edit it further. As someone pointed out, there will be lots of mistakes.
Last edited by Pol on 08 Sep 2018, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 08 Sep 2018, 20:04

Pol wrote: Edit1
Be careful, once you submit your army and set it as garrisoned, you cannot edit it further. As someone pointed out, there will be lots of mistakes.
Indeed let's not rush it!

Ah, VCME 101 at their best :D :P

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Sep 2018, 21:53

It doesn't refresh, fairly not thought out.

Now the finale with Galleons.. tomorrow. That timing is blah.
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 09 Sep 2018, 11:45

Shhh Pol. Keep it down
The Kreegans might be listening ;)
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 13 Sep 2018, 15:15

Hahaha this mode is so intense I don't see a lot of strategy sharing on public forums anytime soon. :-D

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 24 Sep 2018, 08:45

AVonu if you still play I would recommend you join M&M Guild so you can access the GW shop. There you can buy (almost) anything, from farming mats to legendary idols, using the currencies the guild wins after wars.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 30 Dec 2018, 10:02

@Galaad
Avonu is in Guild, just not our. He's member of NamelessOnes. And I would guess, that this one is at least remotely related to Acidcave..
Galaad wrote:Hahaha this mode is so intense I don't see a lot of strategy sharing on public forums anytime soon. :-D
So, what now?

Kinda CQ devs should strike in and change rules, this starts to be a boring habit.
Last edited by Pol on 30 Dec 2018, 10:04, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 03 Jan 2019, 11:38

So Avonu is a traitor :D

Yeah I agree first days are a chore now with no one building... There were cheaters too who got strikes from devs... GW needs improvement I am myself slowly losing interest even though we won 9 in a row.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Jan 2019, 01:54

Sooooooooooooooo, Avonu is wandering elsewhere... :devious:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 07 Jan 2019, 09:24

Galaad wrote:So Avonu is a traitor :D
Sorry Galaad but I never was in HC guild (or any other guild) so I can't be a traitor. :P

I joined a guild but only because friend of mine was persuading me to do this since guilds were estabilished. If it wasn't for him, I would join MM guild without a question.
However, I don't like guild system in CQ at all, there is no way you can help other players (for example: trading creatures, leveling them or help with kingdoms), and only reason for guilds to exist is to attack others. I don't enjoy this kind of "fun".
And Guild Wars became so much boring lately with everyone camping at level 1 structures. There is definitely something to inprove here but I affraid we won't be happy with developrs solution (if there will be any at all).

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Jan 2019, 13:30

I feel the same way, when it comes to these strategies of late in Guild Wars. Besides, whether it's noticeable or not, results can be still influenced by diamond costs. Regarding Guilds, I would be glad if we could exchange some resources, maybe convert this and that between players (at this point, anything could be done BUT diamond consumption). Or even have a Guild Market place where you could build with your mates something that would benefit all – as you said, not in the lines of attacking others only.

To top it all, they even forgot to update the auto-event system, not to forget to add Kingdom Wars when the year started again. That only shows the amount of attention the game is having right now. I would not be surprised if they failed to update it this next week end as well.

Right now, I'm sort of struggling to keep playing the game, because my levels of interest are dangerously wavering high and low. Specially in the eve of starting to have to grind like hell to have my forts and shrines up to lv 26 and beyond. I just reached the 25 milestone in all of them.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 07 Jan 2019, 13:32, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 Jan 2019, 15:21

Guild Market was one of ideas which CQ Team originaly inclined to implement.

As for Shrine upgrades - just wait for higher levels - these may take years. Many people have Castle lvl30 - but shrines still incomplete.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Jan 2019, 15:31

Yes. Upgrading to Castle 30 was done yesterday? Or de day before. Gathering 10 k coins was faster than I thought. But reaaaaaally not very inclined to all the grinding waiting for me. Not sure how long I'll keep up, if nothing really new and interesting appears.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 Jan 2019, 16:40

I see, but that's question to mysterious CQ Devs (last contact in May 2018). ;)

We are now on Page 26 with rank 66, like some more hundreds guilds around - with not a man inside. So heavy fights are unusual :devious:
Last edited by Pol on 07 Jan 2019, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 07 Jan 2019, 20:42

Yeah everyone camping at lvl1 structures is utterly boring can't argue there. I liked before it was bugged and never fixed that we could in the guild chat test guild mates pvp dungeons and give feedback, that was great. GW did focus more on the whole being in a guild thing, as is the most coordination centric part of the game, but after several weeks it became stale.

I am worried about state of the game tbh, we didn't get a new creature since ages and we had nothing special for new year. Also they just removed the Kingdom monster without notice.

And you still are a traitor Avonu, not to HC but to CH. :P
Last edited by Galaad on 07 Jan 2019, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 Jan 2019, 22:32

When we are at it:
* You have no chance to speak or check (army of) a new player waiting for invite
* Additinal GW rewards are only for damage (not shards, killing blows or shared galleons)
* Some of the rewards are imbalanced (like that second ranked guild will get 7 grey tomes as shown by Mahoney)
* Players still cannot change the Fort (for God's sake why? Let state that leaving and manning new fort will take one day and everyone will be happy)
* Chat - no need to mention
* Refresh - when you are attacking you see buildings in the state in which are not, immediately when you start the view is refreshed. (Why not to refresh and confirm if you wisht to attack if the building was already leveled down.. )
* Slow animation which cannot be disabled (Seems like being left here to diminish the difference between high and low end phones but low end phones would still benefit the most if these could be disabled!)
* That new Christmas campaign wasn't really new - you know Galaad
* Not any contests on FB like it was in the beginnings (why, are we dead or what?)
* No shouts for targets or defend (these could work in any language, with a simple graphic! )
* And lastly that GW. If this will continue nobody will play it. The GW which should save it will be CQ doom. There are so many ways how to get rid of it, some of them:
** randomly change a defense of some buildings, we have 11 building, if default would be five let divide it to 7-3-5-5-4-4-6-6-5-5-5. Players should be able to compensate by armies.
** add revenge bonus
** put a scroll into the one of building, the guild which will find it will receive for one one possibility to see lower guilds to repay them
** let vary defense and attack bonuses by colors
** introduce spies - for each day one which could reveal all details about the targeted building
** introduce guards - which could caught spy
** so much more solutions to this situation, damn it!
* Nobody from CQ is coming here (correct me if I'm wrong)

PS If they are going to come with shield to ignore cool down, they are better to hid in some far, far land...

PSS Furthermore if you check the interviews, you see that none of the outlined possible things are not being realized. GW was last.
Last edited by Pol on 07 Jan 2019, 22:36, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 05 Feb 2019, 23:07

Go guys :D

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 06 Feb 2019, 06:07

Niceee. Going straight to the top ;)
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

LordGraa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby LordGraa » 06 Feb 2019, 09:42

What a blast from the past! :D

Might & Magic shall prevail =o)
http://www.worldofheroes.cz - Czech Heroes Fansite
https://wpu.worldofheroes.cz/tsoaEN.html - H7 community DLC The Shadows over Ashan

Return to “Creature Quest”