Battle of the bards quest Very hard?!

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Battle of the bards quest Very hard?!

Unread postby the beavers1 » 23 May 2017, 10:06

I just started playing the game and I completed the first tutorial quest no problem, then i went to do the first quest i could do, Called battle of the bards. I have cleared the map and just have the boss waves left. The first one is easy, the second one is easy, but then the third one has a minstrel bird, a butterfly gentry, a muse, and then some big serpent thing that does soothing song. No matter what i do i have trouble killing even one of them, all of them heal each other and debuff, and buff each other. I have a level 10 fire wyrm, a level 7 evolved bright dragling, lvl 10 haunted marionette, and a level 10 swamp fiend. The difficulty said 5, and i am level 5. Should i just give up on this quest? Or am I missing something?
"Rot in Hell You Penny Pinching Miser!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Battle of the bards quest Very hard?!

Unread postby wimfrits » 23 May 2017, 19:29

Can you time and use combo(s) on a sensitive element? Then maybe you can focus fire on that enemy. Also, if the first rounds are easy, it might help to not trigger combos but save up mana instead
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 23 May 2017, 21:20

I have tried that, the problem is that they are all good party healers, so even focusing on one is difficult since it gets healed by the rest.

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 24 May 2017, 07:34

Well boss fights always and specially at start will be MUCH harder than most of other encounters in quest. This is specially visible in in grand wish quests where boss was simply unkillable by my team when i started playing .
On other hand you should not be afraid to use crystals to ressurect once or twice per boss encounter. After it is finished 100 % you can skip any battle on re-run with quick combat , so its better to spend a little to set quest on farming rate.

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 25 May 2017, 19:09

yeah I ended up beating it after i got a epic chest which allowed me to level up my wyrm to 22 with fire gems. Thanks for the tips though!

Return to “Creature Quest”