News, patches, updates..

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Re: News, patches, updates..

Unread postby Steven Aus » 14 Feb 2018, 08:14

I had three errors in a row (but didn't lose any Idols), then Creature Quest told me it had an update... Fixed now. :)
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 14 Feb 2018, 12:39

And did you received 100 diamonds apology?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 14 Feb 2018, 14:46

Actually, I did get 100 Diamonds from the Creature Quest Team, was this given to all CQ Players?
Last edited by Steven Aus on 14 Feb 2018, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 14 Feb 2018, 16:45

No idea, but I would guess, that just these who were affected by borked summoning.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 14 Feb 2018, 17:13

I guess because my account was linked to Google or Facebook I didn't lose my progress or any items.
Last edited by Steven Aus on 14 Feb 2018, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 14 Feb 2018, 17:39

Steven Aus wrote:Actually, I did get 100 Diamonds from the Creature Quest Team, was this given to all CQ Players?
Yes

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 14 Feb 2018, 17:59

Hmm, a road to universal solution taken.

Quite a question here, do you use combo sets?
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 27 Feb 2018, 18:38

Event: "Wizard Wonderland" - Yes, but I had got only two Centaurus. One from Idol and other one from Diamond Summon. That's like one from 30 Idols, and one from 10DS.

Of course, apart from that Event, I had got some other creatures, including two Legs.

Not much, ..really.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 27 Feb 2018, 21:41

Just did one pull and got like five 3d Trogs... lol

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 27 Feb 2018, 22:04

Accidentally these are which I were looking for, still haven't him fully awakened and that's a misery.

As well, as lacking Kirin, Druid or Space Papa - low on resser and luck department
Last edited by Pol on 27 Feb 2018, 22:08, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 27 Feb 2018, 23:00

Been demoted to Silver Tier Dungeon Challenge, but I should be able to get a high ranking this time in Silver, until I go back to Gold for Good! :)

Back On-Topic, Kirin is a fantastic Luck Buffer (50% Luck Buff with 1 Awakening) and Healer/Cleanser, and Druid is a solid and Reliable Healer/Cleanser who always heals all your Creatures, unlike Kirin who has greater Healing Capacity but sometimes doesn't heal a creature before they fall.

I have two of each, and now a second Anubis.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 28 Feb 2018, 14:09

Yes Kirin is basically a Legendary Muse. :D

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 28 Feb 2018, 20:08

Yet without the Legendary Looks :)

I have one but just can't bring myself to using it
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 01 Mar 2018, 11:26

You want to see a Lucky Synergistic Beast? :)

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 01 Mar 2018, 17:25

As you know my issues and complaints with this game are Old News.

Creature Quest is my Favourite Computer Game Ever and In My Opinion, the most Internally Consistent and Balanced Game I have EVER come across. :) :left: :right: :down: :up: :applause:

In my opinion, even the Freemium model is perfectly integrated into the structure and mechanics of the game. :tsup:

You can't just go to the Cash Shop and buy in-game gold.

You can't spend money to win battles you haven't won on your own first.

The most Lucrative and Abundant Expert Quests Require a Powerful, Synergistic and Expertly Built Team.

Expert Quests Require Expert Tactics and Strategy at Every Turn, because the Diamonds you paid for are not available to be used for be used for infinite revives! :) :yes: :tsup: :applause: :creative: :-D

If your strategies and tactics are crap, spending tons of cash money will not help you AT ALL.

You get Rewards no matter where you place in Dungeon Challenge and Battle Tower.

Even if you place in the last slot in Battle Tower and even if you never even PLAYED it you still get rewards! :) :oex: :tsup: :yes: :applause: :-D

Even if you finish last in Bronze Tier Dungeon Challenge and win no Dungeon Challenge Battles you still get rewarded! :D :D :D :D :D :D

All you need to to do is Choose to Activate Your Dungeon at least Once each Event to get a Guaranteed Dungeon Challenge Reward! :creative: :creative: :creative: :creative: :creative: :creative:

Guild Rewards are Guaranteed for Battle Tower and Dungeon Challenge if you Simply Join ANY Guild and stay for the Conclusion of the Event (and for Guaranteed Guild Dungeon Challenge Rewards) Activate Your Dungeon at least Once! :tsup: :oex: :oex: :oex: :oex: :hug:

Guild Members get Rewarded when they Open Swag Bags, each Swag Bag can be opened 5 times and they are NEVER deleted for the Life of the Guild! :up: :-D :D :creative: :yes: :tsup:

ALL Guild Members Get Rewarded With Shiny Treasure Every Time their Guild Gains at least 10 Crowns from a Swag Bag Event, and More the Higher They Go! :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Even if the Guild always places last in Battle Tower and Dungeon Challenge! :tsup: :tsup: :tsup: :tsup: :tsup: :tsup:

Even if You ARE the Only Guild Member! :tsup:

You Always Get Rewards just by logging in Once A Day! :) :creative: ;) :D :-D :applause:

You get Guild Login Rewards for logging into your CQ account when you are a member of a guild, REGARDLESS of Number of Guild Members or how competitive the Guild is in Battle Tower or Dungeon Challenge. :tsup: :-D :) :hoo: :yes: :)

When You Become a New Creature Quest Player, you get a Guaranteed Legendary Creature AND Special Rewards just for logging in Once A Day in the First 7 days! :up: :tongue: :applause: :yes: :tsup: ;)

You Will ALWAYS get a Reward for Logging In Each GMT +0 Day! :) :) :) :) :) :)

You ALWAYS Keep your Individual Quest Progress unless you specifically Choose to Abandon a Quest, and all Quest Progress is Remembered as long as Your Game Remains Open and you don't force close the game before it has saved! :creative: :left: :D :tsup: :yes: :hug:

As long as you link your game to Google or Facebook which is FREE: lost progress will be EVEN MORE minimal. :) :right: :tsup: :yes: :hug: :applause:

ALL Quest Completions, Battle Tower Completions and Dungeon Challenge results will be saved provided the Client Can Communicate Successfully with the Server on Battle Completion. :applause: :tongue: :up: :tsup: :tsup: :yes:

Dungeon Challenge or Battle Tower Battles completed after the Event will still give that Player Treasure Rewards Including Gold and XP Gems. :)

In the case of Battle Tower Battles, you can even receive Creatures even After the Event. :)

In Dungeon Challenge Battles, You Can Receive Energy Rewards to Quest Further even if your Energy Points are temporarily low. :)

If you have linked your account to Facebook or Google, your Quest Progress is Saved and Backed-Up every few minutes. :tsup:

It is very rare that a crucial error like lost gold or delayed updates ever happens, and the CQ Team will always do their Utmost to Quickly rectify it. :) :up: :tsup: :yes: :hoo: :-D

If a rare game crash happens when you are summoning a Creature/Multiple Creatures through Ticket, Idol or Diamond Summoning, Your Idol will not be lost! :yes: :yes: :yes: :tsup: :tsup: :)

The Creature Quest Team gives out Diamonds when game issues or crashes have impacted the Player/s, sometimes even without the Player/s having actually lost anything! :tsup: :up: :tsup: :yes: :hug: :applause:

Completed Difficulties will ALWAYS be remembered provided the client can successfully communicate with the server on Quest Completion. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

No Completed Quest Progress will EVER be wasted, as even Seasonal Events come Around A-Gain The Next Year. :oex: :tsup: :yes: :hug: :applause: :creative:

I can even play using my Mobile Internet, even when my house's power is off, my Wifi is off and I have no other lights, as long as my Mobile Phone is Charged Up And Functional! :) :up: :creative: :hoo: :tsup: :tongue:

You get MASSIVE Free Value just by turning up, playing once a day, joining ANY Guild, Activating Dungeon Challenge at least Once Each Individual Tournament! :up: :yes: :hoo: :creative: :applause: :oex:

You are GUARANTEED Battle Tower rewards merely by creating a CQ account and keeping it Open. :) :tsup: :oex: :right: :oex: :D

Even with NO Real World Money spent, CQ Rewards you the more the more you put into it. :)

More than any other computer, console, mobile phone or arcade game I Have EVER Played, Creature Quest by Jon Van Canghem's VC Mobile Entertainment provides more value the more you put in. :tsup: :yes: :yes: :yes: :oex: :tsup:

Not to mention the Glorious and Beautiful Game Graphics, Animations, Colours, Interface, UI and Sound Effects which Complete-ly Complement ALL of the game's Diamond/Shining Facets Of Quality! :up: :down: :left: :right: :yes: :tsup:

Commitment and Dedication and the Love/Passion/Player Focus/Continuous Player Responsiveness/Support /Continuous Improvement the Game SHINES through and throughout EVERY part of the Game! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

The game is Beauti-FULL and Extremely Creative! :yes: :applause: :tsup: :hug: :up: :creative:

Creature Quest is Visceral and Flashy while still BEing Economical, with no wasted and expensive animations and with Extremely Reasonable System Requirements. :tsup: :hoo: :yes: :hug: :applause: :-D

All In All, My Favourite Computer Game EVER! :tsup: :tsup: :tsup: :tsup: :tsup: :tsup:
Last edited by Steven Aus on 01 Mar 2018, 19:10, edited 10 times in total.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 01 Mar 2018, 19:13

Well Done JVC and TEAM!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Last edited by Steven Aus on 01 Mar 2018, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 01 Mar 2018, 22:58

Steven Aus wrote:You want to see a Lucky Synergistic Beast? :)
My eyes! My eyes! ;)

I also think Creature Quest is a really good game. Managed to grab my attention for almost a year now
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 02 Mar 2018, 02:06

Okay, I'll ease off on the manic text and overactive smileys in future. :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 03 Mar 2018, 04:25

It felt like you copied and pasted same parts of the text, at first glance.

That Exalted Kirin could look a bit more threatening. :D It almost makes you feel like patting its head.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 03 Mar 2018, 07:22

You can do that, almost. He's team player. Just alone pretty weak. But in a team he's insurmountable.
"We made it!"

Return to “Creature Quest”