Creatures screenshots

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Creatures screenshots

Unread postby Pol » 15 Dec 2017, 10:35

DEF based creature, interesting. I will certainly mine for it.

A new ATK dmg based creature could be cooler though. :P

Edit1

I like blackberries, why the brambles are to be an attacker here? Fff, any special animation here?
Last edited by Pol on 15 Dec 2017, 10:42, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 15 Dec 2017, 11:43

She's very good, AoE stun on death is nasty hehe

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 31 Dec 2017, 16:17

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 31 Dec 2017, 20:26

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 01 Jan 2018, 02:09

Nice :tsup:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 01 Feb 2018, 16:58

Pol wrote:I have no exact idea what Asura do. Cuz as enemy he was still focusing on me and moment before he finished his concentration, he suddenly died.
That's sad. lol
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 04 Feb 2018, 06:26

The good thing is, in Creature Quest no-one dies... Except perhaps for certain quest monsters. :) Otherwise, everyone gets knocked out when they run out of HP (which explains how a dungeon can get defeated multiple times, though not the fact that it can be simultaneusly attacked by multiple attackers without interaction).

Actually I feel that the mechanics are perfect - and the way MP is structured, perfect balance is not required, as long as they fix any big mismatches, like Wood Nymph which I have reported at "help@vcmobile.net".
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 04 Feb 2018, 07:38

Steven Aus wrote:Actually I feel that the mechanics are perfect - and the way MP is structured, perfect balance is not required, as long as they fix any big mismatches, like Wood Nymph which I have reported at "help@vcmobile.net".
My guess is around 90% of players complained about wood nymph. Problem is, offense actually can be so strong, stunlock seems the only way to prevent every defense to be swiss cheese against an experienced player. Other problem is stunlock is not very fun. It is counterable, there is many ways to counter it, but in the end makes battles longer not more interesting. I don't know what can be done honestly, if they nerf the nymph defense rates will sink down again, but they probably will since so many players complain about it.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 04 Feb 2018, 15:23

I think there's an obvious middle road here. Look at the panda for instance, with a 80% chance to stun 1 target for 4 turns. And then the wood nymph that has 100% chance to stun up to 4 targets for 4 turns.
With stunlock being so powerful, this is simply disproportional. Decrease the chance and/or decrease the number of targets, and it'll still be a very powerful unit and a great addition to dungeon defence
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 04 Feb 2018, 16:02

wimfrits wrote:I And then the wood nymph that has 100% chance to stun up to 4 targets for 4 turns.
No it stuns everyone for 2 turns. The stunlock is capped at 2 turns. It could only stun main + adjacent instead and it would be same as toad. Panda is possibly weakest stunner.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 Feb 2018, 21:50

Because Panda is single target stunner.

Against Wood Nymphs you, of course, have an option to resist. Now even combo dots are considered, when calculating that.

What is worst is that people are starting to be pretty boring here. Quite typical setup is to have two Wood Nymphs and Owl up and Phoenix on the end.
(That's like saying roast me.)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 05 Feb 2018, 12:57

Pol wrote:Because Panda is single target stunner.

Against Wood Nymphs you, of course, have an option to resist. Now even combo dots are considered, when calculating that.

What is worst is that people are starting to be pretty boring here. Quite typical setup is to have two Wood Nymphs and Owl up and Phoenix on the end.
(That's like saying roast me.)
Roo is also single target stunner but is leagues better.

I find 2 wood nymphs in 1st wave to be a waste, since stunlock is capped. But yes, I agree the stunlock mechanic, while effective, is rather boring.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 05 Feb 2018, 20:32

Seriously, again and again. Two 4d wooden nymphs and owl.

But why I'm protesting, I'm just bored. They lose the score..
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 06 Mar 2018, 19:25

So, does here exists Leg Red Resser?
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 06 Mar 2018, 23:50

Pol wrote:So, does here exists Leg Red Resser?
There's only two Leg rezzers, Astral and Anubis.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 12 Mar 2018, 10:13

New legendary creature - Scylla:

...or as i call her - Ms Hentai
I think this team is in a big trouble :devil:
Last edited by Avonu on 12 Mar 2018, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 12 Mar 2018, 18:01

Yeah, I just had to concede that my current units cannot beat this Queen Scylla on Lord level yet. Her regen is too much for my damage just yet.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 Mar 2018, 21:20

I think this fellow is kinda cute.

Return to “Creature Quest”