Ubisoft's Latest Disaster for Me

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.

Moderator: Moderators

cjleeagain
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Ubisoft's Latest Disaster for Me

Postby cjleeagain » Jan 9 2021, 14:51

I can't find where to submit a Picture of the Day.

So I uploaded to imgbb.com

Invisible Caravan
https://ibb.co/ZShZGWz

This is the wonder invisible caravan created by Ubisoft. I've never seen any enemies take it out. Hell, I can't even see it myself if not for my color (yellow) showing that it is there.

cjleeagain
Peasant
Peasant

Postby cjleeagain » Jan 11 2021, 21:53

OK, just permanently deleted my H7 once again. Too many bugs. I am using the same mouse and same PC and mostly same (with standard updates) version of windows 10 as I was in 2017 when I last played H7.

Yet with basically the same setup on my computer, I kept running into mouse tracking problems that slowed the whole thing. All the tweaks and adjustments I tried didn't work. Ubisoft connect also has problems with syncing. It just got too painful and wasteful of my time. I don't think I will ever play H7 again.

Now awaiting H3 Factory launch!

Pol
Admin
Admin

Postby Pol » Jan 15 2021, 18:01

Ninjas, it seems :D Scheduled!

So, you ended the same like me only after much longer time and more times spent. Oh, it's seen that you haven't been part of MM:H6 testing, where I did the same mistake.

As for, this thread, unrelated but Panda's mentioned, Cyberpunk 2077 - there's a very nice apology and they are working on fixes. CD Project x Ubisoft, which ones care more about your loved game? (Just a rhetorical question, no need to respond!)

CD Projekt apology:
https://youtu.be/O3V4UBZmC9o

BTW PM or mail to maps.@.celestialheavens.com works the best
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Postby Panda Tar » Jan 15 2021, 19:27

Pol wrote:CD Project x Ubisoft, which ones care more about your loved game? (Just a rhetorical question, no need to respond!)

I wanna answah, I wanna answah! :please:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Postby Pol » Jan 16 2021, 9:03

It's up! Thanks ;)

@Panda

No, you don't :P
Last edited by Pol on Jan 16 2021, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Heroes VII”