Heathenish hope problem?

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.
Simira
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Heathenish hope problem?

Unread postby Simira » 24 Mar 2017, 17:49

I'm halfway through heathenish hope, going to kill the Sylsai. Outside the two new dwarven fortresses there are armies that you can speak to, but nothing happens when I approach them. Is this a bug, or am I meant to speak with them with a particulat hero or unlock something?

Antalyan
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Heathenish hope problem?

Unread postby Antalyan » 25 Mar 2017, 18:20

First of all, you must defeat all 3 fortress armies. As soon as you do that in the mission, the armies of Hagvul and Tolghar should join you.
Wryn Pendragon Umbranacer community H7 project: http://wpu.worldofheroes.cz/indexEN.html
H7 Unoffical Community Mod

Simira
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Simira » 25 Mar 2017, 20:39

I did that. And then, nearby Hangvul and Tolghars fortresses (one just outside each one, and some others around), there are some armies that say "Will talk". But when I approach them, with either hero, nothing happens.

Antalyan
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Antalyan » 26 Mar 2017, 14:23

Simira wrote:I did that. And then, nearby Hangvul and Tolghars fortresses (one just outside each one, and some others around), there are some armies that say "Will talk". But when I approach them, with either hero, nothing happens.
Yep the neutral rune patriarchs and so on, right?
I guess they could join you if you talked to them with Kari.
Wryn Pendragon Umbranacer community H7 project: http://wpu.worldofheroes.cz/indexEN.html
H7 Unoffical Community Mod

stonefoot
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby stonefoot » 12 Jun 2017, 00:54

stuck on heathenish hope ... Fighting the waves.. all 3 objectives are green. and the whole map is blue all mines all fortress and dwellings. Help.

Return to “Heroes VII”