Q&A Thread

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.
Antalyan
Peasant
Peasant

Q&A Thread

Unread postby Antalyan » 04 Sep 2016, 15:45

Hi all,

I have recently started a Q&A Thread on Steam where you can ask different questions about H7 and developers from Limbic are (hopefully) supposed to reply: http://steamcommunity.com/app/321960/di ... 275160010/

If you don't have a Steam account with a permission to write comments yet, you can just post these questions for Limbic developers below and I will copy them there if I find them interesting (read "if they have not been asked yet and if they are not somehow embrassing or trolling").

Please avoid of any huge criticism or questions like "why did you ignore all feedback" and so on. These are the questions you won't most probably get answers for, as we are neither allowed to know everything behind the scene nor it would not be professional to answer them.
Last edited by Antalyan on 05 Sep 2016, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
Wryn Pendragon Umbranacer community H7 project: http://wpu.worldofheroes.cz/indexEN.html
H7 Unoffical Community Mod

Erwinner
Scout
Scout

Re: Q&A Thread

Unread postby Erwinner » 05 Sep 2016, 12:08

hey mate sorry to butt in, just been meaning to point out this error to you for a while as you often make this error, which stabs me in the eye a bit sorry lol, bear in mind it's actually not critics mate it's critiques,

a critic is an individual making criticisms or critiques, a critique or criticism is a piece of feedback or analysis, thus avoid of any huge critics would actually say look out you must avoid of any tall or fat people making critiques, whereas avoid of any huge critiques actually means I am ordering you to avoid of asking Limbic any critical, useful or interesting questions, which I think was your actual intended meaning not the other one lol

cheers mate hope that handy tip helps carry on cheers lol
Last edited by Erwinner on 05 Sep 2016, 12:09, edited 1 time in total.

Antalyan
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Q&A Thread

Unread postby Antalyan » 05 Sep 2016, 14:59

Erwinner wrote:hey mate sorry to butt in, just been meaning to point out this error to you for a while as you often make this error, which stabs me in the eye a bit sorry lol, bear in mind it's actually not critics mate it's critiques,

a critic is an individual making criticisms or critiques, a critique or criticism is a piece of feedback or analysis, thus avoid of any huge critics would actually say look out you must avoid of any tall or fat people making critiques, whereas avoid of any huge critiques actually means I am ordering you to avoid of asking Limbic any critical, useful or interesting questions, which I think was your actual intended meaning not the other one lol

cheers mate hope that handy tip helps carry on cheers lol
No problem you told me that , nobody's perfect, especially with the amount of posts you/I do daily :) Sure I have fixed this mistake.
Last edited by Antalyan on 05 Sep 2016, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
Wryn Pendragon Umbranacer community H7 project: http://wpu.worldofheroes.cz/indexEN.html
H7 Unoffical Community Mod

Return to “Heroes VII”