Stronghold 2nd mission

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.
saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Stronghold 2nd mission

Unread postby saugeen123 » 30 Aug 2016, 00:46

After defeating Jengo I transported to another area. Now how do I get through the second barrier? Maybe I have forgotten to do something. I am not quick enough get through the barrier. What have I missed?

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Re: Stronghold 2nd mission

Unread postby Karmakeld » 30 Aug 2016, 19:57

There are several walkthrough's to be found on YouTube, if no one posts an answer..
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby saugeen123 » 31 Aug 2016, 18:36

I have completed this mission before quite a while ago with success. I have a battle with Jenko with success and then transported immediately to another area and have to go through a narrow opening but I am not quick enough to get through to another area to have another battle with Jengo

cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby cjlee » 02 Sep 2016, 03:31

I gave this pretty cursory treatment in my simple walkthroughs.

https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/22/16039#p363559

There is an oasis quest that you must fulfil first (hire the Behemoths). If you don't do that, map cannot end.

To do the oasis quest you have to wander about the desert a bit. Oases will pop up one after another. You will chase them and they will vanish. It's part of the story, not a bug. Then you will come to an oasis that you CAN enter. Make sure that you enter using your main hero with a strong army, because you have to beat the behemoths in order to finish this mission.

Return to “Heroes VII”