Bug reports after patch 1.5

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.5

Unread postby Panda Tar » 03 Dec 2015, 14:30

Yeah, that has been bashed a lot at the SC already. The place lacks updated information, additional information. Not even war machines are described yet. Dan hasn't been around for a while either. Dunno what to make of this. :|

Side note off-topic:
Kalah, can you add the DEMENTED/INSANE smiley to our list?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

gomaki
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby gomaki » 03 Dec 2015, 14:35

I was out of office for a couple of days. There's not been too much to say really my end. I've been grinding away at some balancing things and pushing more of the community ideas when it comes to balancing and general stuff that people want. The spell/skills bug was pretty much the main prio and people were working round the clock to try get a hotfix for it, but that timing went over, and it didn't make sense to delay the primary patch (1.6) to slot in a hot fix for 1 bug. This was by the time everything was fixed and sorted of course. Lots of stuff coming in the near future and more later!

gomaki
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby gomaki » 03 Dec 2015, 14:36

plus here is a little 1.6 update i just helped my french pals format https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/ ... nouncement

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 03 Dec 2015, 14:38

Thanks for the heads up.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 03 Dec 2015, 14:43

:)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Alfalken
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Alfalken » 03 Dec 2015, 15:07

Players who have experienced the spell/skill issue should note that those save files will continue to be corrupt even post 1.6 but any new saves made will work as intended.
Boo. My Necro campaign really is haunted. Or cursed. Or both. :(

Thanks for the update anyways. Prolly I'll try to finish the dungeon campaign first, provided that it didn't get bugged as well..

gomaki
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby gomaki » 03 Dec 2015, 16:17

Alfalken wrote:
Players who have experienced the spell/skill issue should note that those save files will continue to be corrupt even post 1.6 but any new saves made will work as intended.
Boo. My Necro campaign really is haunted. Or cursed. Or both. :(

Thanks for the update anyways. Prolly I'll try to finish the dungeon campaign first, provided that it didn't get bugged as well..
We tried and spent A LOT of time to make this not be the case, and to have the corrupted saves fixed, but realistically it couldn't be done. There were other thought processes but at the end of the day it's just one of those things that has to be done.

Return to “Heroes VII”