Single player senerio-Lone Wolf

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.
saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Single player senerio-Lone Wolf

Unread postby saugeen123 » 10 Nov 2015, 20:45

I hope some one has played or is playing the above mentioned scenerio. I have completed half of the map. I have tried every thing I can think of. The stack of creatures gross each week. I would appreciate a suggestion so I can carry on to the next quests.

gourley4p
Pixie
Pixie

Re: Single player senerio-Lone Wolf

Unread postby gourley4p » 10 Nov 2015, 22:00

Is this a Campaign map? If so, which campaign and number of map? I have finished Sylvan, Stronghold, Dungeon, and 3/4 of Academy. I'll help where I can.

saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby saugeen123 » 11 Nov 2015, 01:04

Its a single player map entitled - Lone wolf in fact its the almost the same map in the Haven campaign mission 3

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Nov 2015, 03:08

Saugeen, it would be better if you also described your matter more thoroughly, as to what you have already thought of and why you are stuck. ;)
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby cjlee » 11 Nov 2015, 06:43

For a Canadian his English is very poor. I had to read twice before I figured that he was saying 'grows' not 'gross'.

I say this not to insult anybody (we all have different levels of English language proficiency), but because I am always very suspicious when someone's purported location does not seem to match his language, culture, or knowledge level.

gomaki
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby gomaki » 11 Nov 2015, 13:05

Let us know more information on what the issue is and I'll see if I can help you. Lone Wolf works fine as fine as i'm aware.

saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby saugeen123 » 11 Nov 2015, 14:12

I'm sorry cjlee, but I guess my spelling was off that day. I've tried every thing I can think off. There is nothing wrong with the map or the scenario. Maybe I am missing something. I built a huge army, but still couldn't beat that stack of creatures.

gourley4p
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby gourley4p » 13 Nov 2015, 20:46

Sorry, saugeen123. I haven't played this map or the Campaign yet. Have you made any progress?

saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby saugeen123 » 13 Nov 2015, 22:19

I am in the midst of replaying the Lone Wolf single scenario again thinking I missed something first time. I am still working on the Haven map 3rd mission.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Nov 2015, 02:37

Some people stated that when playing campaigns, heroes are not carrying over items and levels, so they start the mid-campaign weak and they have a hard time or cannot complete the map. But if you are having problem with that map when it is a Single Scenario, I think, but that's only a speculation of mine you could keep in mind ;) , is that the map is set as if it's still a Campaign Scenario, so you are expected to be stronger at start, and that difference might be making you have all the problem. This would be a sort of 'problem' to be reported, but you had to be sure that this is indeed an issue, unintended, or that you are having a completely different situation in which you are hindered a 'fair' experience, and you just don't know how to proceed under intended map design: and from this point, I don't have a clue of how to help.

Anyway, I think my hypothesis might be somewhat possible. We have seen worst problems with the game, right?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Queen Hera
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Queen Hera » 29 Feb 2016, 00:50

I also cannot get past the Titans in the "Lone Wolf" Single Player Scenario Quest: New Market - Reach the old Shantiri town west of Hammer Fall.
The Titans are too strong & there seems to be no way to get to that town without fighting them. Help please. :wall:

Return to “Heroes VII”