Bug reports after patch 1.2

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.
gomaki
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.2

Unread postby gomaki » 22 Oct 2015, 14:53

gourley4p do you then experience any further crashes ? And was it the first time you tried to load since downloading the patch?

gourley4p
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby gourley4p » 22 Oct 2015, 15:19

gomaki wrote:gourley4p do you then experience any further crashes ? And was it the first time you tried to load since downloading the patch?
No further crashes. Yes, that was the first attempt to load after the patch. Please let me know if you need additional information, and thanks for watching the threads on this forum.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 Oct 2015, 19:37

Someone might find this useful. It's an online document made by a HC member, updating the great assortment of bugs there. You can add comments to be added later in the list.

Also, Patch 1.3 was announced, as they said it would earlier this week, mainly speaking of aspects that are already approved for this patch, while they work in others. No mention on multiplayer issues whatsoever, which makes it unclear if they are going to add that fix to the upcoming patch. They also said that they hope to release it next week, so the date is not confirmed completely.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Alfalken
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Alfalken » 24 Oct 2015, 18:49

Just got a weird one in Sylvan 2 (I'm really having horrible luck with these campaigns..). So an enemy hero invades my town, I lost the battle (boo), and then... instead of returning to the world map, the whoosh effect comes up again and I'm back to the loading screen as if ther is another battle coming up right after that. And then it got stuck at the loading screen, prolly because it doesn't know what to load. Had to force quit the game.

I'll try to get the game up again and see if this bug persists. I'll send the logs for this one, too.

crislevin
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby crislevin » 26 Oct 2015, 14:17

Summoned units have random, and sometime mis-zoomed icons.

gomaki
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby gomaki » 26 Oct 2015, 14:55

Hey Alf cheers for the email I got it bud and gave it to the AI guru's hopefully be able to sort it out. Interesting one on summoned units Crislevin, see if i can repo at work. SS of what you mean would help me out as well in case it's something not obvious.

crislevin
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby crislevin » 26 Oct 2015, 19:29

I mean when I summoned a unit, its avatar in the bottom row doesn't match the unit.

In the two screenshots, I used summon elemental spell. First try, I get 15 air elemental, but avatar is royal griffin without number of unit summoned. I restarted the battle and used the spell again, I got earth elemental, but avatar is gold dragon.

Alfalken
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Alfalken » 27 Oct 2015, 03:35

Found another one:

The Sylvan ultimate (always crit when attacking enemy with 3 marks) doesn't always work. On my estimate I think it's like, around 60% chance of it working.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 27 Oct 2015, 14:25

Thanks, everybody, your efforts will undoubtedly make the game better for future players. :)

I have set up a new topic here.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Heroes VII”