Collector's Edition Choice

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.

Collector's Edition, what's your bonus item choice?

Poll ended at 30 Nov 2014, 21:09

Griffin's Flag
33%
Tarot Cards
67%

Total votes: 6

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 29 Nov 2014, 21:09

Finally something interesting. You may now vote between Griffin's flag and Deck of cards. Clear choice for me, cards are winning. And overall (Like not only for Overall) cards are in leading postion 3:1.

Do you remember for what was the first part? No, no Archangel Michael is passe. It was Ivan the Strategist - The Charming Figurine. :D
Last edited by Pol on 08 Dec 2014, 20:55, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 29 Nov 2014, 23:53

I want the flag - so that if H7 turns out like its predecessor, I can make a You-tube video of myself setting the flag on fire. ;)

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 30 Nov 2014, 02:00

If the special edition is not available in NA then I don't care which gets picked. If it is available I would keep it carefully stored along with my other special editions; in which case it would make no difference as neither would be used. ;|
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 30 Nov 2014, 08:51

Phi... boring figurine and cards of tissue flag.
Give me teddy Cabir instead. :P

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 01 Dec 2014, 07:10

Avonu wrote:Give me teddy Cabir instead. :P
Word!

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 01 Dec 2014, 12:21

jeff wrote:If the special edition is not available in NA ...
Yeah...now that you mention it, I'm feeling foolish spending my time voting for that. In my country, this sort of thing is never available.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 Dec 2014, 20:41

For me the cards are winning although they have graphical imperfection. See the corners.

I don't see into licensing issues, which is having Ubisoft with different world regions. But in spite of them there must be a way around, to obtain the game in region where the game wasn't released. And I mean physical copy. We are all living in 21st century.

I hope, Europe is likely happy, previous version was available in most of its countries.

By all means Ubisoft should shed light on this.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 01 Dec 2014, 20:47

But my concern is whether 2 pots of creatine will be sold for the price of 1 here, as it happens abroad, hohoho. We only read that on the label and sulk.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Dec 2014, 14:42

Don't worry Panda, they will be sending digital creatine abroad with tarot cards for premium price. :D

Cards won!
(3:1)

Round #3
Litographic prints vs Soundtrack
Vote in Ubi blog
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Dec 2014, 14:57

At least, digital creatine won't make our kidneys work more than usual. :D

I always enjoyed having soundtracks. If they don't suck, that is, hohoho.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Dec 2014, 17:48

Well, these tracks won't suck, since the dynamic duo have free reins to compose what they want. That Mushegain is back too is another plus. In fact, I'm thinking that a separate soundtrack might be better than listening to the music in-game, since the music will be interrupted by scene shifts.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Dec 2014, 17:58

Other than that, I DO believe that OST should be mandatory in any kind of Luxury Collector's Edition. Really mystified by these options for these voting processes. :?

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Dec 2014, 18:40

Well, obviously there are many things that could and should be put in such an edition, but I think there should be a limit. If all things that could be put in actually were put in, we'd end up with a box the size of my car. With that in mind, having voting processes is a nice way to include the fans.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Dec 2014, 18:58

I know. I've meant more about this OST.

On example could be Diablo 3's Collector Edition.

It was somehow simple and the items were of my interest (I don't own it, though, just showing an example :D). That pendrive case there was soooo eye-candy. For me, having an OST and an Artbook is enough.

But people put much interest and valor on figurines as it seems.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Dec 2014, 20:54

Last time there wasn't CD, if I'm not mistaken. Gold matrix was lost.

I haven't chance to listen to the previous one, so cannot judge if they kept dynamic. As for H4 - that one was famous.

The other choice is a wild card, it could be better or not. Because, ponder, there will be soundtrack anyway. :devious:
"We made it!"

Return to “Heroes VII”