Factions line-up

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.
mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 27 Sep 2014, 16:45

Panda Tar wrote:Eeeesh, the leaked image of the "Guardian & Justicar" from Haven faction
What? 8|

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 27 Sep 2014, 17:36

There was an user spamming the comments in the Council showing another 3 images in the schemes we had the first three Haven units, artwork in front, back, etc. Those were the Guardian/Justicar, Chaplain and the Cavalier. Only one version of each (not the upgrades). Guardian seemed like a female fighter.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 01 Oct 2014, 10:58

Haven line-up updated.

Wizard of Soz
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Wizard of Soz » 01 Oct 2014, 18:35

Is it? I still have old units Swordbearer when I look at the website.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 01 Oct 2014, 18:41

Avonu meant in the first post of this thread. That's where it's updated.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 Oct 2014, 13:33

And the Shadow Council has also updated their Haven line up as well, showing even animated units and colored artwork.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 06 Oct 2014, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 04 Oct 2014, 01:13

Why must everything have giant shoulder pads? :mad:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 04 Oct 2014, 18:56

Maybe they have giant shoulders?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 Oct 2014, 19:13

mr.hackcrag wrote:Why must everything have giant shoulder pads? :mad:
Easy reply. It's iconic, in MM:H7. :P
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 06 Oct 2014, 13:23

Looking at the Haven official page, we can see that there are 3 Might Classes and 3 Magic Classes. Anyone hazard a guess if those three are all starting classes or would they be 1 starting class, 1 advanced class and 1 expert class?

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 31 Oct 2014, 23:35

If they had the Shadow Unicorn in place of Strider in "The Shield of Darkness" Dungeon's line up proposition, it would be the closest one I'd prefer.

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 01 Nov 2014, 00:28

Oh! Troglodytes! x) im feeling bit like => Image

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 01 Nov 2014, 04:29

It seems like the line-up options this time have less high profile choices than before. Champion are the same for all three and there's only 1-2 different units between the options. It's pretty... anti-climactic. :snore:

To me, this just comes down to shadow unicorn vs medusa vs manticore. Hmm, it's painful to punch the unicorn in the face for the second time in a row, but I think I'll go with the manticore.

EDIT: Manticore is in last place. :( People are going for the H3 line-up. Can't escape past...

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 01 Nov 2014, 05:39

Yeah, when I voted for the Shield and saw it in last, I was just reminded of our presidential elections again, my candidate not being elected. :(

Why did I have to vote?

Anyway, the winning line up has too many elvish units, in addition to Sylvan faction. That's overwhelming, imho.

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 01 Nov 2014, 06:21

Yes, there are too many elves. If this game turns out good, I'm going to play it and massacre every elf in existence.

P.S. Medusa better not be elf with snake body.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 Nov 2014, 09:12

mr.hackcrag wrote:Yes, there are too many elves. If this game turns out good, I'm going to play it and massacre every elf in existence.

P.S. Medusa better not be elf with snake body.
But you have High Elves, Dark Elves, B**bs elves, Elven Druids, Special Elven Rearguard, Royal Guards, Elven tamed animals, Elven tamed trees, Even tamed grass, Drows. Wait a minute see the rooster. I can't see the proper link.

Oops, of course, richtig linking tzhere.

Rapier
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Rapier » 01 Nov 2014, 21:30

At most it's going to be 5 elven units. (since none of the dungeon lines ups have more than 2). That's 3 Sylvan and 2 Dungeon.

We have 6 human units already just from Haven. With at least one more revealed in Academy (the wizards on carpets from the twitch video).

It seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Although I do agree that the Champion units not being different in any line up is pretty sad. (On the other hand they cheated in the sylvan line up too - since the Treant was in all three).

My guess is that certain models are already made in the game and they can't not be in (either now or in future) and Black Dragon and Hydra are probably two of these.

I'm surprised the Hydra isn't offered as an elite instead in one of the line ups though.
~ Rapier.

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 02 Nov 2014, 03:06

You can't be sure there's two in dungeon until the unit arts are shown. I bet the minotaur has elf ears. :mad:

Rapier
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Rapier » 07 Nov 2014, 20:07

mr.hackcrag wrote:You can't be sure there's two in dungeon until the unit arts are shown. I bet the minotaur has elf ears. :mad:
Okay, paranoia aside, now that it's been shown. Do you agree with me? :P Its going to be 2 (blades) or 1 (Faces)
~ Rapier.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Nov 2014, 20:18

I think Blank Faces will get this.

I also think that they'll make a purple-skinned-kind-faced-elvish-like medusa. And a purple pointy-ear minotaur with elvish-like earrings. And a Dragon ... with a purple-skinned elven rider stuffed with armor. :devil:

Return to “Heroes VII”