Barbarian unit cards

Forum for discussing the Heroic tabletop game
Groovy
Golem
Golem

Barbarian unit cards

Unread postby Groovy » 15 Sep 2014, 21:24

Here are the Barbarian (Orc, Stronghold) unit cards. I'll update them as the design progresses.

Animal level 1:

Folk level 1:

Animal level 2:

Folk level 2:

Animal level 3:

Folk level 3:

Animal level 4:

Folk level 4:

Groovy
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Groovy » 15 Sep 2014, 21:30

I'll stop here at this point. Humans and Orcs are the two factions that I'm going to trial at the first group playing session. I was hoping to make tomorrow's one, but the game is still too incomplete. Hopefully I'll make next week's session.

Groovy
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Groovy » 13 Nov 2014, 18:27

Here are the new, single-sided cards.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Nov 2014, 18:36

For now, then, I'll try filling in the blank cards, right? I can focus better that way. If I happen to find anything that can be added later, I'll tell.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Groovy
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Groovy » 13 Nov 2014, 19:12

Yeah, that's a handy way of looking at it. :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Dec 2014, 18:49

Maybe Level 1 unit could be a carcass-eating bird. Vulture or Crow come in my mind. Or the two of them. I pictured them as it follows:

Vulture
Basic ability
  • Dead scent: when there's a dead unit on battlefield, a number of vultures, if one is already on battlefield is summoned from time to time around the dead stack, friend or foe alike.
    Carcass eater: this unit consumes the dead, making it impossible to resurrect or reanimate the dead. It also does bonus damage against material undead.

Crow
Basic ability
  • Puncture sight: this unit can attack a living unit's eye once per battle, making that unit blind for a while.
    Carcass eater.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Tabletop Forum”