save game editor

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
RiccElijah
Peasant
Peasant

save game editor

Unread postby RiccElijah » 04 Apr 2009, 17:24

One of the things that annoyes me the most about H5 is the near impossibility to reach tha ultimate ability during a campaign...
I allways try to follow the right choices, allways pick first the abilities that most unlikelly my hero should get..
but at a certain point there is no way to get the right ones..

Has any body thought of making a save game editor so it would be possible to change a certain ability with another in order build up the hero as one would like??

if no, is there any way to fix a hero with a wrong set of abilities (I mean 1.. the last 1) or the only solution is to start over the map (or the campaign)???

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 04 Apr 2009, 17:32

Getting the ultimate ability should be rare, it should be difficult; very difficult. The frustration of almost never being able to get the ultimate skill for your hero is an excellent part of the game, and I think the way they built up the skill system in H5 is the game's best part. Indeed, it is done better than in any of the other games.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

RiccElijah
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RiccElijah » 09 Apr 2009, 09:58

well...
I don't agree...
most of the times you pick some skills and abilities in order to reach your goal.. and sometimes you have to get a useless skill because you have only the choice of abilities that would completelly negate access to your goal (whatever it is)...
and at the end.. the goal becames impossible just for lack of luck..
and you should play over the map (or worse, the campaign) in order to fix the problem...

I don't really appreciate this skill system.. too broad and too confusing.. and some times it makes little sense...

but not to talk about it..

there is a save game editor or nobody ever thought of making one??

Return to “Heroes V-VI”