King's Mausoleum?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Wenla
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

King's Mausoleum?

Unread postby Wenla » 19 Feb 2009, 22:26

I know, that this is a stupid question, but I have to ask it any how...

King's Mausoleum is represented in mini map as stairs. I never succeeded to go down through mausoleum, so is it possible, and if yes, how?

Adv. thanks

Wenla
Before you can define your strategy, you have to have a vision

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 19 Feb 2009, 22:51

Don't worry, it's not possible. It's basically a useless map object, just decoration. At least, in the official campaigns...

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 12 Apr 2009, 01:34

No, you can't go through it but it is possible for map makers to make use it as more than decorations. I used it in Shadow Dreams and Seize the Throne as more than decoration. You can add functinoality to pretty much anything in the editor.

Additionally, you could make a staris have the appearance of a KM if you change the model of the stairs.

Take a look at my post in this thread for information about how to change an object without affecting other maps.
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Return to “Heroes V-VI”