This....is...female Knight Hero?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: This....is...female Knight Hero?

Unread postby Orfinn » 17 Feb 2006, 12:59

Oh I hope this is true! Maybe its only the main characters which have a specific hero look like the one above which I think is Isabell, isn it?

evilp
Boy Scout
Boy Scout

Unread postby evilp » 17 Feb 2006, 13:02

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/ ... 9531021314
Originally posted by Edo_555:
There was such beauty in the "heroes" not ever. Built to the last level, they literally battle you by their sublimity, causing simultaneously a feeling of pride and its own insignificance before this power. Although one trouble nevertheless was revealed. The fact is that the model of hero (with exception of topical characters), as before is not at all connected with his portrait. Them in the game there will be only six - on one to each side. You play, let us say, for elegant female werrior, and in the battlefield instead of it comes out enormous knight. And if here position somehow saves the closed helmet, then in "academicians" it is still worse. There the magician of clearly masculine sex travels on the elephant. Really into "nivale" they do consider that to this no one will turn the attention? Why then all these conversations about the powerful topical incline of a series?

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 17 Feb 2006, 15:05

Haven knight face is in helm, bat when you play for an academy with female, 3D model is bearded man on elephant. Blink
Maybe the magicians are into Bearded Ladies!? 8|
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

King Imp
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby King Imp » 20 Feb 2006, 17:02

It's bad enough that they couldn't bother to give us a might and a magic hero for each faction, but to not give us a male and a female hero for each faction is downright lazy on their part.

Xanatus Sirloin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

lazy

Unread postby Xanatus Sirloin » 05 Mar 2006, 20:25

Man even the infamous Heroes 4 had a Guy and a Chick character for each faction..... not a good point for 5 if they dont change

The.Nils
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: lazy

Unread postby The.Nils » 05 Mar 2006, 21:14

Xanatus Sirloin wrote:Man even the infamous Heroes 4 had a Guy and a Chick character for each faction..... not a good point for 5 if they dont change
I agree. It's a bummer that they won't make seperate hero-models.
My dream even is having seperate models for every character ^^

-Nils
aka Dink-the-Mink

Mutare Drake
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mutare Drake » 06 Mar 2006, 01:45

They really ought to make different hero models, at least for male/female (even though it was in H4 - gasp!), if not might/magic or race, which is the big one I want. Hopefully H5 will get at least the genders (PLEASE!!!!!).

Wildbear
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: lazy

Unread postby Wildbear » 06 Mar 2006, 02:54

Xanatus Sirloin wrote:Man even the infamous Heroes 4 had a Guy and a Chick character for each faction..... not a good point for 5 if they dont change
Actually H4 had 4 models for each faction, might male, might female, magic male, magic female (not counting special heroes of course).
Image Spiritu Insanum

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 06 Mar 2006, 13:44

Ah,but having to many creature models would overwhelm you with details,and we dont want that,now do we? :devious: :devil:

innokenti
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby innokenti » 08 Mar 2006, 02:01

Yeah, lazy and stupid really.

I hope they'll change their minds.

yourworstnightmare
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby yourworstnightmare » 29 Mar 2006, 13:26

Isn,t it common knowledge that all female magicians have a baird???

Return to “Heroes V-VI”