Full back story for Heroes/Might and Magic

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

Best HM&M game

No votes
10%
43%
14%
33%
All of them suck
No votes

Total votes: 21

dashtucker
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Full back story for Heroes/Might and Magic

Unread postby dashtucker » 31 Dec 2008, 09:18

Hi
I’m kind of new in the HM&M realm (only ever played 3 and 5) and I was wondering if anyone knows the complete back story for both heroes of M&M and Might & Magic (from what I found online Might and Magic came first). I kind of want to know what’s with the 7 (prime) Dragons, the tears of Asha (and who is Asha anyway god deamon, or is she one of the dragons) the storys of all the games etc. I looked online but all I found is the plots of the games and not all the history you find out about in game :devil: .

I know this is kinda' a lot to ask for but I'm starting to get a little confused with all the History your suposed to already know about in H5. I tried to find the other games but H3 is the only other one I’ve found other then half of 4 (and it's in I think german).

Thanks in advance

P.S. I looked at the post about 6 or so down and it has this linkhttps://www.celestialheavens.com/534
that has most of the plots but it's kinda confusing

Dash
Last edited by dashtucker on 31 Dec 2008, 09:55, edited 1 time in total.

holyfist
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby holyfist » 31 Dec 2008, 09:53

Backstory of Heroes 1-3 is connected while HOMM4 and 5 have separated world and story.
For old games check
many old games which are legaly downloadable can be found there.

*Link removed, although it's right what you said, here's also dark side of it. Furthermore this legality is strictly depending (read complicated) by the laws of country where you're living in. So, we prefer, not to link any abandonware sites here. Thank You.
~Pol

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 31 Dec 2008, 12:56

For Heroes 5, which is not connected with the others at all, you could check the following links:

http://thespinwardtales.wikispaces.com/

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=19375

For the previous Heroes you could check here and here
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Cabal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Cabal » 25 Jan 2009, 15:27

Compilation of history for Ashan

viewtopic.php?t=9700

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 25 Jan 2009, 16:24

holyfist wrote:Backstory of Heroes 1-3 is connected while HOMM4 and 5 have separated world and story.
Not true- HoMM4 and MM9 are connected to HoMM1-3, Heroes Chronicles and MM games.

HV is a "reset" - new mythology, new universe, new story, new (non-existing :P) plot.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Jan 2009, 17:01

3 of course... but i prefer 2 myself. 4 could have been great if if it wasn't rushed by bankruptcy and had something like SC level of support... 5 was just "hey, at least the series is back", and only at TotE.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 25 Jan 2009, 17:17

For Heroes 5, which is not connected with the others at all, you could check the following links:

http://thespinwardtales.wikispaces.com/
Well... thanks for linking to it, but my site is all about the old stories actually :)

Dash, don't even try to understand the story of HV, you'll lose your mind :lol:

Return to “Heroes V-VI”