Need help with dark lord mission ranger campaign

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Bn2run
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Need help with dark lord mission ranger campaign

Unread postby Bn2run » 22 Dec 2008, 13:40

I keep killing nickali over and over but he keeps coming back whats the solution?

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 22 Dec 2008, 14:13

You could check the Walkthrough. In "Part 2 - On to the Necro Towns" it explains what you have to do.
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Bn2run
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

walkthrough

Unread postby Bn2run » 26 Dec 2008, 13:54

I am not sure what the walkthrough is could you explain it?

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 26 Dec 2008, 14:09

Two minimaps from the walkthrough with some symbols that you'll see in the next description:

[q="Walkthrough"]Findan emerges at (T1) of the SE land mass. Directly north of you is a Seer Tent (2). Findan's visit to the tent triggers a side quest. In short, there are four Dwarven King artifacts in this mission. You have to collect them all, and hand it back to the Seer by Findan himself. (You can collect the artifacts with another hero, but you have to let Findan give them back.)

Being a Vampire Lord, Nicolai always respawns after being defeated on the battlefield. There are two ways to stop his resurrection and win this mission (either way is fine):

(Option A) Collect all four Dwarven King Artifacts (Green D1-D4), put them in Findan's inventory, and visit the Seer Tent. You will receive five phoenixes. Bring them to fight Nicolai, and survive the battle with at least one phoenix alive.

(Option B) Destroy six designated groups of spectral dragons (Yellow S1-S6), which are revealed by the Hut of Magi just south of town A. Then defeat Nicolai.

Either way, you win this mission and thus the campaign.[/q]
There are some other useful tips on the link I posted above, so if you're having other difficulties you could check it out.
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

RommeL_666
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Need help with dark lord mission ranger campaign

Unread postby RommeL_666 » 26 Dec 2008, 14:55

Bn2run wrote:I keep killing nickali over and over but he keeps coming back whats the solution?
I collected all dwarven items and brought Phoenixes with me,they must not die when fighting with him,so buff them up and kill nickolai forces fast.
"There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people"
jeff wrote:Me to, I usually hire the two best looking female heroes. Ok a bit of a sexist, but if I am going to stare a pictures all day, I might as well enjoy the view. :devious:

Bn2run
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

thanks for the help

Unread postby Bn2run » 26 Dec 2008, 17:13

Thanks your info helped alot

Return to “Heroes V-VI”