lota campaign, Book2, Map2

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Sarvi
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

lota campaign, Book2, Map2

Unread postby Sarvi » 13 Sep 2008, 02:46

Has anyone won this map? If so I'd like to hear from you....
After running from Darkstorm's army for several months I managed to build a small force and gather some good artifacts on the way. Then he attacked me in my town. Against the odds, I eventually won the battle with only 3 Hydras left. Pretty good! I thought. But then came Yellow player with a huge army and attacked me straight away...I was doomed!
Maybe I sould have run off immediately after the battle with Darkstorm?
But I got bored with running round in circles and was hoping for some time to build up....
This map is very tough!! even on normal difficulty.
Ach wie schoen das niemand weiss....

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 13 Sep 2008, 07:19

Will there be a walkthrough for book 2 like it was for book 1, as well, Marzhin?

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 13 Sep 2008, 10:55

If you've still got autosaves, reload, beat Darkstorm as fast as you can and get out of there before the yellow player shows up. You should have enough movement to navigate the maze and find Darkstorm's town before the week ends. Once you have that, keep recruiting troops and just beat Genn as you did Darkstorm.

Worked for me anyway :)

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 15 Sep 2008, 08:34

Yeah, it's right this map is tough as nails... Typical exemple of a mission concept that worked well on the paper and not so well in-game. I'll try to not have this kind of mission in Book 3 :)
Koni wrote:Will there be a walkthrough for book 2 like it was for book 1, as well, Marzhin?
It wasn't I who did the walkthrough for Book 1 and won't write one for Book 2 as I'm already very busy working on the next chapters ^^'

But anyone who wants to make a walkthrough got my blessings :)

kingu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kingu » 16 Sep 2008, 14:37

that sure is one hellishly difficult map. I'm still stuck there

Return to “Heroes V-VI”