HELP: H5-Ranger-The Vampire Lord

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
RiccElijah
Peasant
Peasant

HELP: H5-Ranger-The Vampire Lord

Unread postby RiccElijah » 11 Sep 2008, 09:55

help Help help..

after months of playing I'm badly stuck..

I'm on day 1, week 1, month 9 with EVERYTHING cleaned up.. no spectral Dragons, no 700+ Wights, no enemy's heroes, no enemy's towns to conquer, and worst of all.. no Nicolai..
I killed him sooner in the game, I conquered all of Necro's towns and later I cleaned up the dragons expecting him to appear somewhere..
what should I do now??

John.Galt
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby John.Galt » 11 Sep 2008, 14:17

Pray.
I swear - by my life, and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 11 Sep 2008, 14:57

you could try it over but I'd cheat to the next level since i hate doing things over
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

KiOwA
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby KiOwA » 12 Sep 2008, 06:37

Which version is ur game patched to? On earlier versions there's this bug that prevents the respawning of Nicolai if you kill him BEFORE getting the phoenixes or killing the spectral dragons.
"One thing you can count on, you push a man too far, and sooner or later he's gonna start pushing back." - Payne

RiccElijah
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RiccElijah » 12 Sep 2008, 09:20

that's probably a matter of version.. I had some difficulties in finding the right patches (my Italian version accepts the normal US patches.. dunno why they made such a mess :S)

yesterday I even turned to a earlier save and firts killed off all the spectral dragons and then waited for some time out of the last Necro town... no Nicolai..

another point.. is it a problem if a have the 5 phonixes on a secondary hero far from action?

KiOwA
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby KiOwA » 12 Sep 2008, 09:27

My advice is to patch right up to 1.6, and then restart the mission. Real bummer I know :S The hero must have the phoenixes on him (you'll probably be using Findan) when he kills Nicolai.
"One thing you can count on, you push a man too far, and sooner or later he's gonna start pushing back." - Payne

RiccElijah
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RiccElijah » 15 Sep 2008, 07:12

I think I'm not going to replay this map right now..
my intentin would be to re-play all the campaign.. but this will be in the far future..
right now I'm interested in check out the following campaign, so..

How is it possible to cheat to victory (if it is possible viewing the movies)??

Return to “Heroes V-VI”