Bug magnetic golem/ignite?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Baduum
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Bug magnetic golem/ignite?

Unread postby Baduum » 09 Sep 2008, 11:32

Was playing the wizards the other day, and one of my opponents was the fortress. I decided to use magnetic golems to help against aoe spells. As suspected, the AI casted fireball on many stacks, including my golems. The golems was very happy about that, and it ressed some of them who had died from missile fire.

The battle goes on, and on the golems next turn, nine of them or so die from ignite. Is this intended, or a bug? Not gamebreaking i know, but hey. Map was warlords calamity, version 3.1 tote.
They ride in a single file, to hide their numbers.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 09 Sep 2008, 11:35

It seems like a bug to me. I think Ignite should have the opposite effect on magnetic golems and resurrect them.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

blizzardboy
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby blizzardboy » 09 Sep 2008, 16:06

Ignite isn't a spell, it's a special ability. That's why it has that "face icon" when you use it instead of opening up a spell book. I would wager a guess that the thanes ability would work on magnetic golems as well.

I think it makes sense. The demons aren't casting a magical spell. They are literally bursting into flames with real fire.
^^It's my little girl! But YOU will address her as Princess Strawberry Blizzard :mad:

Return to “Heroes V-VI”