HOMM V (1.6) crashes during Raelag's offer.

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Geocacher
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

HOMM V (1.6) crashes during Raelag's offer.

Unread postby Geocacher » 09 Jun 2008, 23:56

Hello all, new to the forums but have been visiting the site and using the info others have provided, been really helpful. Have played the game with no problems to this point but now after Raelag and Shadya have taken their turns, during the blue players turn the game crashes to the desktop. Some times I can get 2 or 3 moves in before the crash, other times it is happens everytime during blues move. Anyone have any experience with this problem? Any help is appreciated.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 10 Jun 2008, 00:07

hmm, you might try restarting the mission from the main menu...worth a shot anyway. Click it through the campaign menu, not the actual restart mission buttton.

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 10 Jun 2008, 06:26

i crashed couple time too during enemy turn. Both times were when i stationed hero in captured gate room and enemy atacked. So if you crash often i sugest you keep away from enemy heroes and use underground passage,

P.s which idiot gave shadya in this mission. She is even less useful as third leg for goose.

Geocacher
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Geocacher » 10 Jun 2008, 19:01

Thanks for the help, I did the restart and had the same crash happen, but I did notice that the Blue players army just started to approach me when crash happened, so I will try the underground idea.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”