How may abilities per skill?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Aerosoldier
Peasant
Peasant

How may abilities per skill?

Unread postby Aerosoldier » 27 Apr 2008, 12:49

There is any top of abilities you can learn per skill or you can learn them all?? and there is a top of abilities in general?
Oh Hypocrisy! A world full of n00bs Indeed!

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Re: How may abilities per skill?

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 27 Apr 2008, 13:51

Aerosoldier wrote:There is any top of abilities you can learn per skill or you can learn them all?? and there is a top of abilities in general?
You can learn 1 ability for each BASIC skill, 2 for each ADVANCED, and 3 for each expert skill. Some abilities require specific abilitiess from the same or even different skills to be learned (check the skill wheel for a dependency list), but no matter what abilities you choose, there are always at least 3 in each skill that you will be able to learn

Also, there is a 4th racial ability, which requires several specific ability trees to have been explored.

Aerosoldier
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Aerosoldier » 27 Apr 2008, 19:54

sounds good...
Oh Hypocrisy! A world full of n00bs Indeed!

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 27 Apr 2008, 21:14

Aerosoldier... why don't you open a tread called "Help the new player" and ask your questions there rather then openning a tread every time you need help?
Also, a good idea might be too first try to find out alone how somethign works rather then ask questions.
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

Ya5MieL
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Ya5MieL » 27 Apr 2008, 23:56

I would recommend reading the fan manual (which is included in game folder) before asking questions that are already explained there.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”