Heroes 5 TOE Mission Help

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Za_Blacky
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Heroes 5 TOE Mission Help

Unread postby Za_Blacky » 24 Apr 2008, 04:31

Hey fellow Heroes

Im on the last mission of the necromancer campagin in tribes of the east. Ive captured all the castles, and now have to deactivate the magical barriers, to attack flammershrien. I see all the demon circles with the 4 pillars, but how do i use them. I don't know how to activate them, and make things happen with these circles. Could anyone help me out?

Thanks!!!

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 24 Apr 2008, 06:08

Buy all the three Necros heroes you can + Ornella and put them into the middle of the circles (between the pillars) :)

Za_Blacky
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Za_Blacky » 24 Apr 2008, 13:28

Hey

Im pretty sure i could only get 2 necro heroes, not 3. But ill try that.

Slepytchee
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Slepytchee » 25 Apr 2008, 14:32

Thats the way i did it...

Slepytchee
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Slepytchee » 25 Apr 2008, 14:32

Thats the way i did it...

Slepytchee
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Slepytchee » 25 Apr 2008, 14:33

Sorry for this multiple post

Za_Blacky
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Za_Blacky » 06 May 2008, 01:33

Ahh i got it, thanks.

One of my necros was hiding in the garrison of a base.

:)

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 23 May 2008, 21:58

Heh..

Warning: Ornella, along with the 3 Necromancers, will be killed in the ritual. I kind of hated that, because I had been training Ornella and the other guy was really weak for me :(

mikomess
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby mikomess » 24 May 2008, 11:55

do you know how do use cheats in the hammers of fate and tribes of the east?

agreal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby agreal » 27 May 2008, 08:01

mikomess wrote:do you know how do use cheats in the hammers of fate and tribes of the east?
This is the link for HOF cheats

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_cheat.asp?ID=21952

and this link is for TOTE

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_cheat.asp?ID=23282

(After opening the console type ((enable_cheats)) so it works then type the cheat codes)

Qlczas-PL
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Qlczas-PL » 07 Jun 2008, 09:30

HI!

i've got a problem on the last mission in TOE (Academy Campaign)

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
!
!
!

so, i've got question, because I think that I've got some kind of error, when Dwarven Hero arrives and is going straight to attack the first demon castle. and... i've managed to stop him ;] because 2 times i've tried to win and I can't! maybe some advice on that fight? (is he supposed to be THAT weak? i mean my dwarven hero? he got NO artifacts and only 90 spell points etc... and another question, his skills are the same from the earlier mission? or chosen by the map makers?).
but sticking to the point - I couldn't win so I gave up that castle and went through the underground to the next castle - also tried t o win... but can't. so i decided to went over to the surface with him... and than I can't go back ;]

but later on the map... i've completed every other quest, the only thing i;ve got left was that unconquered red castle (the one which should be attacked by dwarven hero. and I got zehir with about 50 Titans and some other troops - and how supposedly I can win with Biara?!? She's Got 100 Devils + 100 other Devils + 650 Succubus + 165 Pit Lords + 165 other Pit Spawns... My units Have 7 morale, 14 luck, my hero is 45 spell power and 45 knowledge... and Still I;m worthless against BIara....

please help, how to end this last mission!??
"Today is the last day
of the rest of Your Life!"
- Caleb from "Blood"

Qlczas-PL
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Qlczas-PL » 09 Jul 2008, 17:35

seriously? no one completed Tribes of the East Last Campaign???
"Today is the last day
of the rest of Your Life!"
- Caleb from "Blood"

Sancryu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

last campaign

Unread postby Sancryu » 12 Jul 2008, 19:26

i stopped wulfstan and went down the tunnel to the caste where freyda are supposed to come and fight and capture that.

then u can use town portal spell with zehir and go back to up the tunnel and take out that other castle.

if ur army is too weak u can transfer the dragon artifact set to wulfstan so he can gain some more cyclops over a few weeks and try the castle again.

zehir cant get the full dragon artifact set because the boots is untradeable from wulfstan cus he killed the hero at the southwest castle.

I have beaten the campaign twice and each time i cant complete the dragon set for zehir no matter what i tried.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”