gotai mission 5

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
asgerw
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

gotai mission 5

Unread postby asgerw » 14 Apr 2008, 13:40

how do i complete that mission hunting the hunter and how do i get that flaming arrow i have trying everything even startet with mission 1 again and again but do i miss something in the last mission before the last stronghold mission.. please i need help...

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 14 Apr 2008, 14:07

You can't lose there. When you clear your opponents there will be one academy remaining. You can choose to build up your two strongholds and visit the memory mentor to change skills if you don't like what you have - O recommend warmachines with flaming arrows and shatter dark. In the desert you can get some 2k golems to join you, you can upgrade those to use.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

asgerw
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby asgerw » 14 Apr 2008, 15:31

but where and how do i find these 2k golems and i have both shatter dark and attack skill and war machines but i just need that flaming arrow and where do i find that memory mentor

asgerw
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby asgerw » 14 Apr 2008, 15:35

is there a memory mentor in mission 3 father sky fury so i could go back and change my skill...

nmiz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby nmiz » 01 May 2008, 14:01

you have a memory mentor in mission 5 just outside of Shahibdiya(lower right corner). For flaming arrows you need advanced attack and archery.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”